6: Edward and Volturi

It's been a couple of weeks and no one knows we're back. We keep away from the wolves because they'd tell Bella. It does make hard for hunting a bit but it's worth it. I go find an outfit for today. "I'm gonna head into town... I need to buy a bit more clothes" I said. "OK, want me to come?" asked Jasper. "Nah. It's a quick run" I said. I grab car keys and leave.

I walk around when I bump into someone. "Sienna?" asked Angela. "Oh hi" I said. "What are you doing here? I thought you moved?" asked Angela. "Oh we came back but don't tell anyone, there is issues we need to sort first" I said. She nods and leaves. I buy some clothes and rush home. "Angela saw me but it's fine" I said. "Oh right, did she say she won't tell anyone" said Alice. "I made her promise" I said. They nod and I sit down. "So what now?" I ask. "We stay low. Luckily we don't eat" said Jon. I nod and Jasper takes my hand. "You know, our bed is calling us" said Jasper, smirking. I stand up and rush him up the stairs. It gets better every time. 

Alice knocks on the door. "Are you decent?" asked Alice. "No!" we said. "OK hurry up" said Alice. We put our outfits back on and we go down. "I had a vision. Edward is going to the Volturi. He wasn't sure but now he is" said Alice. "Didn't he get our messages?" I ask. "No. He threw his phone away" said Alice. I groan. "Time to get Bella" said Alice. 

Alice decides to go by herself. I wanted to go but it'll overwhelm her. Alice has left. I sit down and Jasper sits beside me. "Everything will be fine" said Jasper. I nod and kiss him again. We get a text saying their going to Italy. I lean back and hug Jasper.

Alice's POV

We make it to Italy and I get a car. I drive us to the place of the Volturi. Bella is giving out. I sigh and look around.  When we get there I point in her in the direction and she goes running. I follow at a human speed behind her. She manages to reach him and push him back, which was great since she is only a human and his a vampire. I walk in behind her and shut the door. 

"Now do you believe that she is alive" I said. "Yes, I do" said Edward. I smile but the idiots come over. "Come with us. The Human too" said Felix. I roll my eyes but we follow. Once we arrive, Edward tells Aro he doesn't want to die anymore. Too bad Aro hates that idea and a fight breaks loose but we win, eventually. They let us leave after I tell them about Bella being one of us soon. We get in the car back to the airport. Once we get on a plane, I sit separate. Once we land, Edward drives her back to ours. I go back by myself. They take ages but when they walk through the doors. I know something happened. "Met Jacob" said Bella. "Oh" I said.

Sienna's POV

Bella now sees everyone and she smiles. "Your all back" said Bella. We nod. Bella hugs me. "I missed you" said Bella. "I missed you too" I said. We hug for ages. "Bella... I want to say I am sorry" said Jasper. "It's fine. I never blamed you, any of you" said Bella. She eventually gets dropped home by Edward and plus, he needs to get back in his good books. Me and Jasper decide to just read some books. 

Everything will be OK now.

The Cullen's are back!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Lorna xx