3: Pack and Vampires

I sigh and go find an outfit. I put my hair in a bun and Jasper walks in. "We're training, and well, the pack want to talk to us" said Jasper. I nod and kiss him. "God, I love you" I said. "I love you too" said Jasper. I smile at him and the kids walk in. "Mum... Ben helped us change" said Eva. "I hope you thanked him" I said. "I did" said Eva and Celia. I smile at them and we head to the woods outside the family's main home. 

We stand around and the pack walks out, in human form. "How are we gonna stop them?" asked Sam. "They have powers, Alec can remove senses, Jane can cause pain, Aro only has to touch your hand to see your memories." said Edward. "Oh... so do we fight against that?" asked Sam. "No idea. They drink human blood, which means us vampires who drink animal blood will be weaker, you could say but once we know how to fight, we should be good" said Jasper. They nod. "Plus, with you on our side, gives us more leverage. They won't be expecting you to help us so willingly" said Carlisle. "Oh, right" said Sam. I smile at them. 

Bentley stands up. "Leah, you better not get hurt" said Ben. "I won't" said Leah. I glance at Leah, Seth and Paul. "You three better not get hurt, otherwise these three will be unbearable" I said. They nod. Seth walks over and hugs me. I hug back. "You smell, Seth. Wet dog" I said. He smirks and hugs Celia. Paul hugs Eva. Ben hugs Leah, Ben loves her already. By the time the black and red coats come, he'll look like a teenager.  I lean into Jasper and he sighs. Edward frowns at us. "Jasper.... stop thinking of dirty things with Sienna" said Edward. If I could blush, I would be. Jasper just smirks. "Not my fault my beautiful wife is here" said Jasper, biting his lip. I groan. Edward groans too. "I hate and love my gift" said Edward. Bella laughs. 

Jasper brings me and our kids over to Peter and Charlotte. "Sorry for taking long so long to talk but I fought with Jasper" said Peter. "Jazz told me about you. It's nice to finally meet you" I said. Peter smiles slightly. "It's great to see Jasper happy. You have three beautiful kids" said Peter. "Thank you" I said, smiling. "You have an unique gift, Sienna." said Charlotte. "Thank you, reading minds, emotions and pregnancies. I don't use my emotional one much since Jasper already has it and I only read minds when I have too. Honestly, being able to have babies is great but now we need to use condoms cause of it." I said. "Oh, yeah. Thank god they work though" said Jasper. Charlotte and Peter nods. "Those three wolves imprinted on them, did you accept them straight away?" asked Peter. "Yeah, I couldn't hate them since it's natural for them" I said. He nods and we go back to the wolves. Ben hugs Leah. I smile and then we head home. We feed our kids and give them baths, well Ben showers himself. He comes out and sits down. The girls are in their room. "Mom? Are we gonna be killed?" asked Ben. "I don't know, I'd love to say for sure but I can't" I said. Jasper sits on his other side. "Ben? Remember that we love you and your sisters, forever, OK? Your our lifeline" said Jasper. He nods and hugs us. "What if we win?" asked Ben. "Then we have a happy forever life. We just need to be hopeful" I said. Ben nods and kisses my cheek. I his cheek and he goes to bed. I sigh and we put the girls to bed. We lie on our bed and talk. "We need to be prepared." said Jasper. "Don't tell me, Edward" I said. He nods and kisses me. I kiss back and we read books and talk all night. 

We need to protect the kids. 

Another update but the last till the morning!

Hope you enjoy!

Lorna xx