6: Wolves looking at us

I look outside and the pack are there, I can spot some. I sigh and grab Jasper's hands. "Ben can't go outside" I said. "He won't" said Jasper. Ben walks in. "Morning" said Ben. "Morning, son" said Jasper, hugging him. Ben goes to find Leah. "Sienna? Thank you for giving me a kid, for giving me love, joy and happiness" said Jasper. "Hey, we're a family" I said. We share a kiss and go downstairs. Edward and Bella are talking. I love my momma and dada. I don't want her to die. I gasp. "Bella I just heard your baby. She loves you both and doesn't want you to die" I said. Bella gasps and looks at her stomach. Edward tunes in and smiles. "She us loves us" said Edward. "Its a boy" said Bella. I smirk and go to the kitchen with Jasper. Jake, Leah and Ben are eating. I smile at them and they smile back at me. "Daddy? Are the wolves gonna kill us?"  asked Ben. "No, they can't hurt you because of Leah" said Jasper. "Ben? They won't hurt your parents, I will protect them, Ben" said Leah. Ben nods and hugs her. I smile at Jasper and he smiles back. 

We go to our room and lie on the bed. "Hopefully they change their mind" I said. "Yeah at least we have three werewolves on our side" said Jasper. I nod and kiss him. I nod and we hear our name and we go downstairs. "We need a plan" said Jake. I look at him. "We wouldn't need one if you never told them" I said. "Yeah.... well I did not think he'd want to kill Bella" said Jake. "You should have known" I said. "Well, it's too late now" said Jake. I nod and cross my arms. I swear, mutts don't have brains. No offense Jake. I take Jasper's hand and look around. "I don't want to hurt them but if they come near Ben I will" I said, looking towards the kitchen. "I'm with Sienna. Our son is the most important person to us, he needs us and we need him" said Jasper. Carlisle nods. "We will protect him and Bella with our lives" said Carlisle. We nod and I sigh. 

Jake sits down. "I left, so did Seth and Leah. Seth is stupid to leave" said Jake. "I... think I am where I am meant to be" said Seth. I smile. "You are, your the sweetest person ever" I said, smiling. Jasper goes over to him. "Hey Seth, want food? I can make a mean burger and chips" said Jasper. "OK" said Seth. They go into the kitchen and I smile. "Jake.... don't do something stupid" I said. He just nods and I look at Bella. "Want food or some blood, maybe?" I said. She nods at blood. I go grab some blood and hand it to her. I smile at her and go to the kitchen. I glance out the window. "Sam is there" I said. "Yeah, I can see" said Leah. "He won't break in, right?" I ask. "No, he would never do that. He knows he cannot harm you two or Ben, otherwise I will be in the right to kill him" said Leah. I nod and Ben hugs me. I sigh. "We're gonna be safe, Benny" I said. Ben goes to window and sighs. "I wish they were my friends" said Ben. "Maybe in the future they will be" I said. Jasper walks over and wraps his arms around us. "We'll work this out" said Jasper.  Ben nods and Leah puts him to bed. We sit down and groan. 

"Mentally I am tired but physically? Nope" I said. "I feel the same." said Jasper. I sigh and look outside. "Wolves are looking at us, at every angle" I said. "I know" said Jasper. "I hate it" I said. "So do I, if I could just talk to them" said Jasper. "But we can't" I whisper. Jasper nods and kisses me. I kiss back. We go to our room and close the curtains. We lie on the bed and sigh. If I could cry I would. I honestly would. 

Maybe we will get over this, maybe we will be friends after all this.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Lorna xx