5: Edward leaves

We hear Esme scream. We rush downstairs and Esme is holding a piece of paper. I take it and read it.

Everyone, 

I have to go. Bella could be dead. I have to go. Don't come after me. I love you all. 

Edward x

I hand it back groan. "Ugh.... Edward!" I said. I go get dressed. I throw stuff on and go back down. Jasper comes over and wraps his arms around me. I look at him. "What if he tries to kill himself?" I ask. "He won't... hopefully" I said. Alice walks over and takes my hand. "I need to visit Forks." said Alice. "Me and Jazz will come with you" I said. Jasper just nods. Alice nods and we pack. "Here is house keys, stay there. Don't go near her yet, keep an eye out for her and make sure she is OK. Me and Emmett will search for him. Alice keep us updated." said Carlisle. We all nod. We go to the car and get in. Jon sits in the front. I lean again Jasper. "Hey, you'll be fine" I said. "I hope so" said Jasper. I just nod and kiss him. "You two... keep it to yourselves" said Alice. We nod. 

We get back to our house and we go inside. "Home sweet home" said Jon. We smile and we have to choose who goes to see if she is alive. "Me and Jazz will go" I said. They nod and off we go. We stand behind trees and see Bella's truck pulling in. Bella jumps out with Jacob Black. "I had a good time, Jake" said Bella. "So did I, Bella. I should go. See you tomorrow" said Jake. He kisses her cheek and leaves. She goes inside and I look at Jasper. "OK so she is alive. We need to tell Alice" I said. "We do. We'll go now. She's in her house." said Jasper. "OK" I said. We run back. "She is alive. She is hanging with Jacob Black" said Jasper. "OK. She's alive, everything is fine but we don't know how bad she is taking the break up" said Alice. "Yeah" I said. "We can go back?" I said. "No. Me and Jon will." said Alice. We sit on the sofa and Jasper takes my hand. "It's all my fault" said Jasper. "It's not. You smelled blood and wanted it. Every vampire has moments like that, Jazz. Your an amazing person" I said. Jasper kisses me and picks me up. He runs to our room and places me on the bed. We are soon naked and lying on bed. It was intense and I loved every minute of it. 

"Guys we're back" said Alice. We dress and go downstairs. "So?" I ask. "She seems happy enough. She and her dad watch television together now" said Alice. I nod and lean against Jasper. "Should we visit her?" I ask. "No. She will want Edward" said Jasper. I nod and kiss his cheek. Me and Jasper go hunting.

When we arrive back, we sit on the sofa. Alice and Jon go hunting. "So now what? Do we stay here?" I ask. "Stay here. I will call Carlisle" said Jasper. I nod and kiss his cheek. "Will we go to school?" I ask. "Umm. I will contact them and ask can we home school" said Jasper. I nod and kiss him. He kisses back.

We just play cards all night.

Hopefully Edward is OK.

Lorna xx