7: Half-way there

I go find Ben in Leah's arms. I smile and walk over. "How are you?" asked Leah. "Good sometimes.... until I remember that the wolves are hunting us" I said. "Well, they'll have to piss off since Ben is my imprint and I won't want him to see you two being killed by my old pack" said Leah. "Hey, Leah? Thanks for accepting us" I said. "You and Jasper are really nice towards werewolves even if we don't deserve it" said Leah. 

I look around. "I'm going to get dressed, do you mind looking after Ben?" I ask. "Of course" said Leah. I go to my room and find an outfit. I slide on my outfit and curl my hair. I do light make up. I play with my fingers and I spot Jasper walk over to me. "Hey darling" said Jasper. "Hey, Jazz" I said, smiling. We share a kiss and go downstairs. Ben runs to Jasper. "Daddy!" said Ben. "Benny!" said Jasper. Esme walks in. "Ah your here, Carlisle wants to talk" said Esme. "I'll keep Ben here" said Leah. "No, come. Your part of this family now Leah" I said, smiling. We go inside. "We need to hunt" said Carlisle. "But people have to stay here" I said. "I know. We're going to hunt and bring back some blood for you, Edward and Jasper. Us will go hunt." said Carlisle. "OK" I said. "Me, Seth and Leah will hold them off for as long as we can" said Jake. We nod. We go outside. Ben hugs Leah goodbye. "Be safe" I said, to everyone. We go back inside and I sit down. I rub at my face as time goes by. Bella is talking when all of a sudden she drops. Edward catches her. "She's giving birth!" I said. Edward rushes her to the room. "We need Carlisle!" I said. "We're gonna have to do it. Jazz, if you can't handle it, leave" said Edward. Jake runs in. "I was nearby and heard screams, Rosalie is with me. Rose runs in and cleans her hands. "I studied to be a nurse, so move Edward" said Rose. She cuts her open and begins to take Renesme out. I sigh when she's out but Bella closes her eyes. Jake growls. "Turn her, Edward. Rose take the baby out of here" I said. She nods and leaves. I sigh and Edward bites her, injects venom. Now we just wait. 

I go outside and soon we're fighting. A werewolf is on top of me until Jasper throws him off. I smile and we get back to fighting until Jake runs out. "You can't hurt her.... she's mine!" growls Jake and changes into his werewolf. "Jacob imprinted on her.... no one can hurt her.... it's their utmost law" said Edward. We sigh with relief and go inside. I sit down and Ben runs over to me. "We're safe?" asked Ben. "We are" I said. He smiles and hugs me. I hug back. "I love you, mom" said Ben. "I love you too" I said. Jasper walks in and hugs me. "Ben, you OK?" asked Jasper. "Yeah, just tired" said Ben. "I guess it's safe to go home, and when Bella wakes up we'll come back" said Jasper. We tell the family that and we go home. We place him in his bed and we kiss him goodnight. 

He falls asleep quite quickly which is a godsend for us. We spend the rest of the night, in bed, naked. 

Bella's changing and her baby is born!

Hope ya enjoyed this chapter!

Lorna  xx