5: Bella's Scan and Jacob

As we wait, Carlisle is going to do a scan for Bella's baby. Edward has taken my warning and accepted it. Of course, it's OK for him to be sad that his mate could die but hopefully he will turn her when the baby is born. I go find an outfit for today. I leave my hair natural and do light make up. I go down and wow. Her stomach is even bigger than mine at this point. Edward is pacing up and down. "Jacob is coming." said Edward. Leah walks in. "Jake's coming" said Leah. "I told them." said Edward. Leah nods and picks Ben up. "His angry" said Jake. "Oh fuck" I said. 

We stand around Bella, and hear Jake walking upstairs. "Bella? Let me see her, leech" said Jake. Rose growls. "It's OK, Rose" said Bella. Leah is in the other room with Ben. Rose helps Bella up and Jake jumps back. "Your pregnant, how?" asked Jacob. "They had sex and here is a baby" I said, groaning. "Um... Jake.... I'm fine" said Bella. "No, kill it" said Jake. "No, Bella said she wants to keep the baby" said Edward, frowning. "Your letting her keep it" said Jake. "Yes. Marriage is about being there throughout the hardships and this is one of them." said Edward. Jacob growls. Ben runs out with Leah chasing him. 

"Momma! Leah made me a cake!" said Ben. I pick him up and kiss his cheek. "Did you thank her?" I ask. He nods. I smile and Leah comes over with a slice. "Here Ben, wanna eat here or the kitchen?" asked Leah. "Here" said Ben. Ben sits beside Bella. "How did you have a kid?" asked Jake. "We had sex out popped Ben. I had him obviously as a vampire, it's my gift. To have babies" I said. "Oh... Leah, you imprinted on him" said Jake. "Yes, I did" said Leah. 

"Oh right. Bella, get rid of the baby!" said Jake. "I am the mother, I am the decider of this baby" said Bella. Edward sighs and Jake walks out, fuming. I sigh and sit down beside Ben. "Mama why is he mad?" asked Ben. "His just scared of the pregnancy" I said, rubbing his back. Leah sighs. "I'm gonna go after him, to help him calm down" said Leah, she hugs Ben bye and leaves. 

I sigh and grab Bella's hand. "Everything will be fine" I said. "Hope so" said Bella. Ben stands up. "Edward... want to play chess?" asked Ben. Edward nods and they go get the chess set. They sit down and begin to play. "Everything will be OK, Edward will be a great dad" I said. "It's weird, us both getting pregnant" said Bella. "Yeah it is, I'm terrified of getting pregnant again, what if Ben dies quick after aging to old age?" I ask. "Carlisle will figure it out" said Bella.

I sigh and we go home, me, Jasper and Ben. We go to the sitting room and make Ben's dinner. He goes to watch television while me and Jasper sit outside. "The wolves can't hurt Ben, Leah will protect him, not sure about us" said Jasper. "She will, she thought of the best way to protect three vampires" I said. "Oh, that's good" said Jasper. I nod and kiss him. We go back in and put Ben to bed. "Mom? Are we gonna be safe?" asked Ben. "We will" I said. He closes his eyes and we go to our room. 

I look at him. "How bad will it be if the pack already knows?" I ask. "Bad" said Jasper. KNOCK KNOCK. I go open the door and Jake and Leah are there. "Come in" I said. "The pack are planning to kill Bella and the baby. I told them and shit, their after you three as well" said Jake. "They are NOT touching them!" growled Leah. "They won't. Get Ben, you'll be staying in the main house" said Jake. We go in and I pick up Ben. We rush to the house and go inside. Jake tells them what he told us. Leah is pacing when Seth runs in. "Hey. I'm joining" said Seth. I look at him and smile a bit. His such a good kid. 

I place Ben in Jasper's bed and we go downstairs. We spend the remainder of the night, planning everything. 

Hopefully we stop the pack from killing Bella and the baby.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Lorna xx