3: Bella's accident

School, torture. I hate school. I go have a quick shower before school. I slide on jeans, a top and a leather jacket. I put converse on. I blow dry my hair and then I put it back in a ponytail. I just put mascara on. I go down and have a quick breakfast. Sean walks down. "Are you giving me a lift?" asked Sean. "Fine. Come on then" I said. We leave and I drive us to school. I look at Sean and he jumps out. It's very icy out but wet. I step out and lock the door. 

I look towards Jasper, his talking to Edward. I smile at the ground. His quite cute, Jasper is. I walk inside and go to my locker. I grab some books and go to History. I sit down and Jasper joins me. "Hey" said Jasper. I smile at him. "Hey Jasper." I said. I smile towards him. "So what did you have for dinner last night?" asked Jasper. "Oh... curry" I said. "Nice" said Jasper. I smile at him. "Your eyes fascinate me" I said. "So do yours" said Jasper. I smile and listen to the teacher. 

When lunch comes around, I sit with the Cullen's again. I smile at Rosalie when I sit. She smiles and looks at me. "Your outfit is cute" said Rosalie. "Thank you" I said. I smile at her. I look towards Sean and his laughing. Bella looks over and waves. I wave back. "Me and Bella met properly yesterday" I said. Rosalie nods. "Wait you two talked?" asked Edward. "Yeah" I said. Edward just nods. Jasper glances at me. He takes my hand. His cold. "Why are you cold?" I ask. "Oh.... 'just a bit chilly" said Jasper. I nod and smile. "Well you should stand by the heater" I said. He smirks and leans on his hands. "So why do your eyes change colour?" I ask. "Oh.... the sun or the light" said Jasper. "Oh.... right" I said. I listen to the teacher and smile at him. 

Once it's time to go home, I go to my car and Bella waves me over. I walk over and stand beside her. "So we're both clumsy" said Bella. I nod. Soon we hear something sliding. I look up to see Tyler's van skiding on the wet. I begin to scream when Edward and Jasper are over and pushing the van away. I gasp and look into Jasper's eyes. I grab his hand. "D-don't g-go" I begged. Jasper looks at Edward and he nods. Jasper nods and pulls me up. He yanks me away and checks me. "Your fine. I made sure you didn't hit off anything" said Jasper. I just nod and hug him. Edward left. Jasper looks at me, really looks at me. "Don't make me go to hospital" I said. "Fine. Dad will look at you when we go home." said Jasper. I nod and we rush to his car. I get in his car and drive back to his. We go inside. "Alice called dad. His leaving after Bella to come see you" said Jasper. I nod. I sit down and he sits beside me. 

I look down and we wait. A woman walks in and smiles. "I'm Esme their mom. How are you?" asked Esme. "Oh... I'm fine." I said. "Well Carlisle should be home any minute." said Esme. I nod and lean on Jasper. Eventually Carlisle walks in and checks me over. "Nothing is wrong with you, your perfectly healthy" said Carlisle. Esme cooks dinner for me and I dig in. I eventually go home. I just go to my room and do my homework. 

I end up falling asleep. 

Today was horrible with that van nearly killing us. Is Jasper a vampire or just really strong?

I hope you enjoyed the 3rd chapter!

Lorna xx