Chapter 49

Afrah's POV

"Junaid, stop." I laugh as he holds me by the waist from the back and lifts me up in the air, going around in circles with me.

"Not until you start calling me Assad." He laughs along with me.

"It's your fault. You made me accustomed to calling you Junaid," I answer and he finally lands my feet down on the floor. "You're lucky I got accustomed to Junaid and not Mr Junaid." I tease and actually think to myself how crazy that would've been. I don't call him Junaid just because I want to, but because in my head that's his real first name.

"Say that again," He asks leaving me confused for a second before I realise what he means.

"Mr Junaid," I smirk and he grabs me by the waist, gently pulling my body to his.

"That sounds hot." He says before lifting me up onto him, making me wrap my legs around his torso.

"So you don't like Junaid, but you're fine with Mr Junaid?" I smile as I lean back, holding him for support. "If I fall..." I start, but before I could finish threatening him, an involuntarily scream leaves my mouth when he playfully releases my waist, catching me straight after, before I could even lose balance.

"You were saying?" He says pretending to want me to proceed.

Before I could have a go at him, his phone starts to ring and he lands me feet down on the floor. As soon as he answers his phone, my expression immediately changes to a jealous one when I realise who he is on the call with. He's got two phones, one normal and the other one for business. Right now he's talking with his business phone and I know damn well that he isn't talking to Marcus, so who else could it be? That stupid secretary of his, of course.

"You'll find the Accounts Payable in the finance folder. Any doubt, just ask Marcus... Schedule the Assets meeting for within two weeks as I won't be back next week... Marcus will let me know if there needs to be any inference from my side... Sure, that's fine." Junaid says before hanging up.

"Who was that?" I cross my arms in front of me childishly, gaining a smile from him.

"Your best friend." He plays and I do an "ugh" expression.

"What did your secretary want this time? Have you realised that she can't stop calling you? You better have told her not to disturb you for the next two weeks and_" I say and I would continue, but my lips are immediately invaded by his as he leans on top of me, automatically making me lay down on the bed.

"I'm still mad at you," I say, because I know he's doing all of this so I would forget the phone call.

"Why are you mad at me?" He smiles as he proceeds. Ugh, he's game is just too strong, I haven't yet been able to control my feelings and emotions around him.

I carry on, although the still jealous side of me told me not to, the passionate side of me couldn't resist Junaid's touch.

"Are you still mad at me?" Junaid asks in a quiet whisper as his lips remain on mine.

I gape, but no words come out.

He moves onto my neck and that was game over for me. He knew perfectly that-that was my weakest spot, although we have been married for less than two weeks. I need to start paying close attention to him just like he pays to me.

"I don't think you'll want to go there just yet." He smirks as I start to react to his touch.

"Why not?" I tease playfully.

"We have a plane to catch."

"That's tomorrow."

"I think you'll want to have some energy left tomorrow, won't you? And when I start, I won't stop." He says maliciously and my body immediately reacts to his words. It wasn't a game anymore. I needed him right at this instant.