LAST CHAPTER - Chapter 50

Afrah's POV

I hold Junaid's hand as we descend the plane, finding ourselves in a deserted plane landing area. We could've come in one of Junaid's private jets but what fun would that be? I wanted us to have a normal flight since I knew the rest of the honeymoon would be anything but ordinary.

Speaking about ordinary, as soon as we descend the plane, I see a limousine from a distance and I look at Junaid to find him smiling at me. This is anything but ordinary.

"You're so extra." I tell him, but I couldn't contain my smile as we enter the limousine, "Oh, my, God!" I place my hands over my mouth in astonishment. The exterior was already incredible to look at and I imagined that the interior would be as well, but not like this. It was not only spacious and glamorous looking but also pleasant to look at. From the colourful chairs and props, the windows which revealed the beautiful scenery outside, the smart TV and the long and large fish aquarium with types of fishes that I had never ever heard of, never mind seeing them. I was absolutely amazed and I knew Junaid got the reaction he wanted from me.

"Did you like it?" He asks as I start walking to the aquarium.

"Liked? That's an underestimate. I loved it." I say as I watch a relatively large and green fish with blue dots.

"That's a stingray," Junaid says as I feel his arms wrap around my waist from the back, pulling me closer to him. I guess he noticed how I looked at the fish, mesmerised.

"Aren't those hard to find?" I turn my head slightly looking up at him.

"They're usually found in shallow and warm waters, hidden on the ocean floor." He explains grasping more of my attention.

"SubhanAllah! Did that just change from red to yellow?" I look at a small fish deep in the water that changed from red to yellow as soon as it reached a yellow background.

"That's a rockpool goby. It has the ability to camouflage sometimes and adapt to its surface." He explains releasing my waist and allowing me to explore the fish aquarium.

"How do you know all of this?" I turn to face him. He didn't just know their names but also facts about them.

"I was once interested in becoming an ichthyologist." He says, completely blowing my mind away.

"Don't come up with sophisticated vocabulary to me," I say making us both laugh.

"An ichthyologist is a scientist specialised in the study of the fish." He says and I nod, turning back to the aquarium.

"The best part of that job would be seeing these amazing creatures, especially the ones under the ocean. They're so beautiful and rare." I think out loud, walking to the end of the aquarium to look at the other amazing species of fish.

The whole ride was me mesmerised by everything around me from the aquarium to the lovely and soothing scenery outside, and once we reached our destiny, I didn't want to leave, but I reluctantly left, finding myself in front of a huge house. When I say, huge, I mean it! It was every person's dream house because I'm sure the inside is even more stunning than the outside.

As I approach the garden, I spot the gorgeous flowers of every colour growing through the grass and I rush towards a black rose. I knew they existed, I just never saw one with my own eyes. The urge to grab it and keep it to myself was huge, but I couldn't do that. If I loved it, I had to let it live, right?

"It's pretty, isn't it?" Junaid says reaching my side and I just nod as I touch it to realize how soft it feels, not to mention its amazing scent. "There's one in our room, waiting for you to water it." He says and I immediately stand back up, facing him.