Tuesday, november 30th

'Goodmorning everyone.' Mrs. Landson says. 

'Today is the day of the test I hope you all studied well on chapters 5 and 7 because this test is going to be quite hard.' 

All the students in the classroom groan. 

Kara bows over to Nia. 

'Chapter five and seven? Sweet pancakes. I studied five and six.' Kara whispers in Nia her ear. Nia chuckles. 

'You Dummy.' Nia responds. 

Everyone is getting ready for the test. Everyone in their own way. Nia is trying to tell Kara whole chapter seven in two minutes. 

'I'm definitely going to fail this test.' Kara says to Nia. 

The teacher speaks up. 'Dear students. I think I have a problem. I printed the wrong test.' Everyone starts talking so Mrs. Landson can't understand anyone. 

'Well, you all are lucky. You have a few more minutes to study for the test.' 

'Mrs. Landson. If you are going to print the test we will have an hour extra to study. You know nothing about printers. I think you lived in the bone age.' Magnus says. 

Mrs. Landson rolls her eyes. 'First of all, I'm not ancient. Second of all, there is no such thing as a bone age. I think you can use your study time very well.'

'BURN!' Davy screams out loud from the other side of the classroom. 

Mrs. Landson leaves the classroom and she gave all the students extra time to study but it doesn't mean that they are going to use it. 

This boy named Jean jumps on the table from Mrs. Landson. 

He scrapes his throat. 'I have an awesome idea. We make paper airplanes with our names written on them. When Mrs. Landson walks in we all throw them at the same time. We all put money on this table and the airplane she catches that person gets to keep all the money.'

'Who's in?' Jean askes. 

There are 30 students in the class and Kara thinks that at least 23 students are putting money on the table. Some students are putting on one dollar but others are putting on ten or even twenty dollars. 

'Come on let's join.' says Nia while she gets some money out of her pocket and puts it on the table. 

'I don't know...' Kara says. 'It seems like this will bring trouble.' 

'Please Kara, I will buy you some potstickers after school.' Nia pouts. 

'How many potstickers?' Kara beams. 

'10.' Nia says. 

'If you say twenty, we have a deal.' Kara says. 

Nia rolls her eyes... 'Deal!' She says. 

Kara walks towards the table and puts some money on the table. 

Nia, Kara, and all the other students fold their paper airplanes and write their names on them. 

The time they have left they just chat about what the reaction from Mrs. Landson is going to be. And Kara grabs her book to read chapter seven real quick. 

'There are so many dates in this test... I'm definitely going to fail.' Kara says out loud. 

'I can see her coming!' screams Larry, another student from the class.

In a quick 5 seconds, everyone sits in their place and pretends as nothing has ever happened while Mrs. Landson was away. The paper airplanes are under the tables.