Sunday, December 19th

Lena wakes up and sees Kara sleeping beside her. They have been sleeping next to each other for two nights now and it feels right. Lena isn't used to having anyone close to her.

Lena assumes Kara isn't going to be awake for a while. That's why she grabs her journal and starts to draw. For a second she doesn't have inspiration. That never happens to her but it does today. On Instagram, she saw someone drawing a face with only using letters. That's what she's going to do. 

Lena does a quick sketch and then starts writing her girlfriend's name over and over again. At least a thousand times she writes 'Kara'. When Lena nears the end she hears groaning beside her. It was about to get time because it's already 10 am. 

For a second Lena puts down her drawing stuff and makes her way over to give Kara a kiss. She kisses the half-awake beauty on her cheek. Immediately Kara opens her eyes and smiles. Lena is about to pull away to work more on the drawing but Kara holds her wrist. 

'Can we please cuddle?' Kara asks with her puppy pout on her face. 

Lena chuckles. 'Sure.' 

Kara lifts her blanket and Lena cuddles close to her. 

Kara starts stroking her girlfriend's hair. 'You're cold.' 

'I was up since 7.' Lena says. 'I have done some drawing.' 

'Can I see what's inside your journal sometime?' Kara asks. 

'I will show you the thing I made today. The rest maybe later. I trust you but it's just personal and my most valuable thing to have.' Lena says. 

Kara nods. They lay next to each other for several minutes. Looking at each other, admiring each other. 

'Can I see the drawing?' Kara asks. 'I'm just really curious. 

'Yes sure. I just have one little thing to finish.' 

Lena makes sure she quickly finishes the drawing and then shows it to Kara. When seeing the drawing Kara's jaw drops. 'I don't know what to say. This is gorgeous.' 

'Thanks. Most of the time I draw about what I'm going through but now all I can think about is you. And that's the reason for this drawing' 

Kara walks to Lena and embraces her in a hug. 

-

Right before breakfast, the girls answer the question of the day. 

'What assumption have you made that ended up being completely incorrect?' 

'That you sucked.' Lena says smirking. Kara makes a shocked expression but then starts to smirk.' 

'Actually, same thing.' Kara smiles. 

'So what did you think of me when we first met?' Kara asks. 

'I thought firstly you were very chaotic, with your coffee and all. Then when we actually met the first thing you did was offend me by saying I wasn't a boy. I just didn't feel connected to you in the beginning.' Lena says. 

'At least we feel connected now.' Kara says as she pulls Lena closer for a longing kiss. 

'What are we gonna do today?' Lena asks. 

'I know something... We could take a walk and then I could show you my favorite place to be in Wellom. It has beautiful nature.' 

'Sure. That sounds like fun. But everything is fun with you.' Lena says while winking. 

'Okay, well what if you go make breakfast then I'll grab the things we need.' 

'Of course darling.' Lena says. Kara melts at Lena giving her a nickname. She stands up and pecks Kara on the lips right before walking downstairs. 

Kara makes sure she grabs one fleece blanket. That's because it's just very cold out there. Lena doesn't know but she prepared lunch and everything. It's kinda like their first real date. 

Half an hour later Kara and Lena walk out of the door. Kara with a heavy backpack and Lena with only holding her phone. 

When they reach the forest Kara looks around. When she sees no one she grabs Lena's hand. 

'You're cute.' Lena says out of the blue while looking at Kara. 

Kara blushes a bit. 'Have you looked in the mirror yourself?' 

Both girls smirk and walk in silence. When they reach a random tree Lena sees a wifi logo printed on it. 

'What does that mean?' Lena says while pointing to the sign. 

'It means you have no reception a little after this marking. In the whole area. It's something to warn people for because going here is all for your own risk.' Kara says. 

Lena nods. 'What do I hear?' 

'You hear the waterfalls. We are heading towards them.' 

Kara and Lena sit down on a tree that fell. They look over a lake and they can see the waterfalls. 

'Wow Kara, this is very pretty.' Lena says. 

'It is.' Kara says as she puts her arms around Lena. 'Are you cold?' the blonde girl asks. 

'A little.' Lena admits shyly. 

Kara gets the fleece blanket from her backpack and puts it around them. She also grabs the sandwiches she packed for lunch considering lunchtime is for regular people already over. But because of the long hike, Kara and Lena are a bit later. 

They eat lunch. After lunch Kara wants to take some cute pictures together. This way she can use them as their profile picture when she is out. 

Suddenly it starts snowing during taking the pictures. Firstly the girls are very happy. For Lena, it has been quite some time since she saw snow. Minutes later it's snowing harder and harder. Kara starts to worry. 'Lena, we need to get back.' 'Why?' Lena asks. 

'I think we are facing a snow blizzard. We need to move.' Kara says while packing the blanket and other stuff. Kara takes her girlfriend's hand and both they run. At least the first mile. They stop again at the tree with the wifi reception sign. 

Kara checks her phone. 'Yep snow blizzard. I'm calling Eliza.' 

After Kara called Eliza Lena starts to ask some questions. 'Can you tell me something about the snow blizzards?' 

'Sure. Well, you don't want to face one. There have been horrible accidents in the blizzards. They happen often randomly and the snow disappears fast the next day.' 

Lena nods 'Okay, that's pretty weird.' 

Kara points to a car nearing them and lowering speed. 'That's Eliza. Maybe we can warm up by drinking hot cocoa and watching a Christmas movie?' Kara asks. 

'Sounds like fun!' Lena says while smiling. 

A/N: Hiiiii, I'm back. Without a headache luckily. Just some supercorp (kale) cuteness today. I have great ideas. I'm working on everything right now so stay tuned :D