Friday, December 24th

Lena wakes up with Kara still sleeping. They are still in their party outfits from last night. Prom was fun but also really tiring. They just laid down on Kara's bed and fell asleep. When Lena wakes up she notices Kara's hand resting on her breast. She smiles at the sight of it and also at the fact it doesn't even make her uncomfortable. 

Kara wakes up a few minutes later. She jumps when she sees her hand resting on her girlfriend's breast. So she pulls away quickly. 

Lena chuckles. 'Goodmorning, I see I made a good impression on you last night.' she winks. 

Kara starts to apologize while stuttering. But Lena does the opposite. She grabs Kara's hand and places it back on her breast. 

'I don't mind it feels nice.' she says. 

Kara smiles and kisses Lena while still holding one of Lena's breasts. 

'Last night was amazing!' Kara says. 

'It was. I had no imagination at an American prom but it's fun. And the music was really good.' Lena says. 

'Especially the slow dance songs.' Kara points out. 

Lena smirks. 'Yes, it was amazing. We've never been that close but it felt so good.' 

'Also, I've never had punch. It's really good! But I think I would like it more with a little bit of alcohol.' 

'Alcohol? Are you drinking already? You're not 21 yet.' 

Lena laughs a bit. 'You're forgetting that you only have to be 18 to be allowed to drink in Ireland.'

'Really? Have you ever got drunk?' 

'Yes, in fact, I have. I got a lot of cocktails and did shots after. I've never regretted anything so hard the day after. Sam had to drag me home. I had a hangover for two days.' 

Kara laughs. 'I would love to see you drunk sometimes.' 

'Well, then you have to come to Ireland and we can get drunk together. It's cool when you're drunk. Just not that cool after.' 

'Are you ready for Christmas eve by the way?' Kara asks. 

Lena thinks for a second. 'Help remind me what we're doing please?' 

Kara giggles. 'We are doing Karaoke night. Wait. We have to fill in the list with songs we want to sing. Otherwise, all our songs will already be claimed.' 

Lena stands up. 'I'm just gonna take a quick shower. Are we going out today or are we just gonna stay in our pajamas all day?' 

'Pajamas sounds interesting.' Kara says. 

'Okay, pajamas it is!' Lena exclaims as she grabs some clothes and makes her way to Kara's bathroom. 

Lena comes back 10 minutes later dressed in her pajama pants and a hoodie. But not a normal hoodie. 

'Hey, I think we have the same hoodie.' Kara says. 

Lena sits down on Kara's lap. 'No, we don't. I stole this one from you.' 

Kara grins a little. 'I don't mind. You look better in it than I do.' 

Lena puts her hands in the air as a defense. 'I just wear them because this smells like you.' 

Kara pulls Lena closer. You can understand I want a sweater from you now.' 

Lena nods. 'Just search in my suitcase. I'm sure you'll find something. And then it's all yours.' 

Kara stands up and sets Lena down on the bed. She walks over to Lena's suitcase and searches for something like a hoodie she likes to steal. Very fast she comes to Lena's journal and she picks it up. 

'Hey, Is this the journal from your drawings?' Kara asks. 

'Ehmm... yeah. Just search for a hoodie first and get dressed. Maybe I can show you something but it's very personal.' 

'Okay, I'm picking this one.' Kara says as she grabs a random hoodie. It's one of the two Lena has brought with her.'

Kara gets showered and dressed. When they come back in Kara looks at Lena drawing in her journal. She sits down beside her girlfriend. Lena closes her journal and looks at Kara. 

'You look very good in my Lorde hoodie.' she says. 

Kara looks down. 'Oh... so that's what this is. It's from that concert you went to right?' 

'Yes, it is. And I met Ella, that's her real name, herself.' Lena says. 

'Oh, that must've been really cool.' 

'It was. She signed my cd.' 

'Do you have also art with her music as inspiration?' kara asks. 

'You just really want to see something don't you?'

'I do, I was really impressed after seeing your drawing. I just want to see a little more. It doesn't have to be much.' Kara puts a little. 

Lena opens her journal and holds it in front of her so Kara can't see it yet. When she found something she shows it to Kara. 

'This was for the album release from Lorde. Her album is called solar power. That's all we knew so it was hard to guess. I made this because all three components are in contact with each other. The sun, the solar, and the girl.' 

Kara looks gaping at the picture. 'That's really cool.' 

This is the moment where Lena becomes a little more comfortable and relaxed with Kara. She shows Kara more and more of her work. Kara is just happy Lena is so proud she wants to share quite some things. 

After looking at everything Kara and Lena go downstairs. They eat their breakfast and look at the karaoke list together. They are alone because Eliza made her way to the market to buy some last-minute supplies for the dinners and Alex is still asleep. 

'This is the list. You have to write three songs down you want to perform. You will start with one of your songs and after that, you will pick a random song out of the hat. And you don't have to write down Christmas songs because those are already in the hat.' Kara says. 

Lena nods understanding and writes down three songs. Lorde with Team, Taylor Swift with New Romantics, and IDGAF from Dua lipa. 

Kara also writes down three songs. Taylor Swift with cruel summer, from the series FRIENDS I'll be there for you and I write sins not tragedies from Panic at the disco. 

After writing all of this down Lena is quite curious about tonight. 

Dinner is over and karaoke night is starting. Eliza brought a friend named Herma from her work. Alex brought her girlfriend Maggie and Kara off course has Lena. 

They start by singing Christmas carols all together. Then a random name gets pulled out of the hat and that person has to start. Alex grabs the name. But instead of one name, two are written on the same piece. 'Kara and Lena!' Alex reads out loud. Before Alex can interrupt again by saying they can't do that Lena and Kara have already picked up one microphone each. 

They start 'New romantics' by Taylor Swift on the karaoke machine since they both know the lyrics to that song. Kara can sing quite well. Lena can't but that's not a problem since it's just a night of having fun. 

The rest of the night is followed by a lot of singing and dancing. When it's 1 am they decide to head to bed. Herma and Maggie are going home so Alex and Eliza wish them a merry Christmas while waving by the door. 

Lena and Kara also wave goodbye. They give Alex and Eliza a hug and go upstairs. Quickly they get into their pajamas and cuddle up against each other under the blankets. Kara and Lena give each other a deep kiss before falling asleep tired from the long but fun day. 

A/N: Happy Christmas eve <3