Monday, December 6th

When Kara wakes up she looks over to Lena's bed. To her surprise, Lena isn't there.

Most of the time Lena wakes up earlier but is writing something or just reading. Kara listens to hear if Lena is in the bathroom. After a few minutes, Kara concludes she isn't in there.

She goes into the bathroom and looks at the mirror. There was a note on there. Looking at only the handwriting Kara knows it is Lena's note.

'I'm downstairs, couldn't sleep, got bored, got hungry.'

Without even noticing Kara has a big smile on her face. She makes a surprised expression when she sees herself smiling over a note in the early morning.

After only a little time Kara is ready to go downstairs. Kara is wearing the outfit she loves the most she is wearing her white converse, her black pants, and her blue blouse. Her hair is for a part up and the curls are bouncing in her hair.

Kara goes downstairs and sees Lena sitting at the cook island in the kitchen. Her book is closed and she is talking to Eliza. The two are laughing.

When Eliza notices Kara they stop talking. Kara is kinda disappointed because she was hoping to listen to what they were talking about.

'Morning Kara! You're ready?' Lena says cheerily.

Kara is pretty sure she raises her eyebrow at Lena being that happy at 7 am in morning.

'Yeah, I am.' Kara says as she hears the notification sound of her phone.

Lena says something to Kara but she is too busy looking at her phone. 'Hmm.. yeah yeah... Hey Lena, we have to be at school at 9.30 now. The check-in lesson was cancelled.'

'Seriously, why did it get cancelled?' Lena asks.

Kara is looking at her phone again. 'Well, an Irish teacher is sick... I can't pronounce the name.' Kara says while showing the screen.

'Oh, that's just Mr. ó Dubhghaill.' (Pronounced as Doyle)

'Wait, you pronounce that as Doyle?' Kara asks.

Lena nods. 'Yeah in Irish it's like: why to use five letters if you can say the same thing with fifteen.' Kara laughs at Lena.

'Well girls, as much as I love this I will see you tonight.' Eliza says as she grabs the car keys and waves. She gives Kara a hug. Lena makes sure she waves 'Bye Eliza.' Eliza puts her hand on Lena's shoulder and waves. Lena tenses up with the movement.

When the door closes Kara starts to speak. 'Hey, are you okay?'

Lena looks surprised at Lena's question. 'Ehmm... well no. I feel frozen.'

Kara nods. 'It's okay. Should I talk to Eliza for you?' Lena hesitates but politely declines. They start eating breakfast while talking a bit.

'So you didn't sleep well?' Kara asks.

'I didn't sleep at all. It was horrible.' Lena sighs.

'O no! I hope it wasn't me with my snoring.' Kara says. Lena laughs. 'No, no it was just the jetlag and other things. I was just thinking again.'

'Do you want to talk about it?' Kara tries to say while her mouth is stuffed with pancakes and blueberries.

'Nah, let's talk about our assignment instead.'

Lena grabs the assignment from the table and browses to the right page. She starts reading the text out loud.

'Dear students, For you today two things to do. Firstly you have to answer the next question and you two have to take a selfie every day starting today. Good luck!'

'I hate pictures.' Lena grunts

'Aww come on. We will make this fun.' Kara says as she takes her phone out and sets it to the selfie camera. She clicks on the button and takes a selfie. In the selfie, Kara is looking really happy and Lena is just looking very cranky. Luckily Lena can laugh about it after.

'Okay, now the question: What is on your bucket list?'

'Geez, that's a hard one. I have to think about that...' Kara says.

The girls spent five minutes thinking. Both looking at the notes on their phone and their Pinterest pages.

'I have something.' Kara says.

'I really want to go to Europe sometimes. It just always sounded awesome.'

'Where in Europe do you want to go? It's big you know.'

'I know. I always used to say Paris but maybe now I met you I should go to Dublin sometimes. It sounds very different.'

'It's different but that doesn't mean it's any fun. I would go to Paris if I were you. That sounds better.'

Kara nods. 'Okay, but enough about me. What about your bucket list?'

'I think I want to write a book sometime. I mean, I read a lot but I also like to use my fantasy and come up with these characters, storylines, and stuff.'

'That's really cool. I could see you doing that. You are just a bit of a book nerd I guess.'

Lena nods. 'Yup! I am.'

Kara opens her phone to see the time. 'Sweet pancakes. LENA! Three minutes until the bus comes.'

Both of the girls start to panic and try not to think about the fact they are probably going to miss the bus again. They run and run. Arriving at the bus stop they don't know if the bus is gone already or still has to come.

The girls wait for quite some time. After ten minutes Kara sees one of her classmates walking. 'Hey Kara, the bus isn't coming. There has been an accident on the road. No vehicles can go past it.'

'Ugh, so we have to walk again.' Kara concludes.

-

The school day is done. It was hard for both of the girls. But especially for Lena. She had to stay awake while she was really tired and fell almost asleep multiple times.

Kara and Lena made themselves at home. Alex was already sitting at the table. She has her headphones on and is listening to some pretty loud tunes.

As Eliza serves dinner she looks suspiciously at Lena. But the Danvers sisters don't notice.

'Mom, what did you cook?' Alex asks to dislike not knowing what is waiting for her.

'Alex come on, it's just pasta. Take a look at Kara. She will eat anything.' Eliza says while pointing to Kara.

Kara nods her head in response. 'Yeah, that's true. Except for kale. I hate that.'

Lena chuckles at Kara's response but still looks down at her food. Not liking to look everyone in the eye.

'So Kara, did you like my new pasta?' Eliza asks.

'Yes! I love it! Do we have leftovers?' Kara squeals.

'Sure, we have some leftovers of this delicious kale pasta.'

'That's gre- Wait? Did you say kale pasta?' Kara asks.

Eliza nods and starts laughing. Alex and Lena join in too but they are laughing way harder.

Kara still has a shocked expression on her face.

'LENA LUTHOR... was this your idea?!?!' Kara yells trying not to burst out in laughter. Lena really wants to say something but still can't breathe from laughing. They laugh and tease Kara with the situation for hours.

A/N: I just had to put the kale into the story. I love how Lena teases Kara with it. Anyway, how was your Monday? Did you survive? :)