Friday, December 3rd

It's 8 am and this time kara checked her right schedule this time.

'The bus is coming in two minutes.' Kara tells Lena.

'Okay, but what are we going to do today at your school?'

'Well, I think we are going to do a project but to be honest I don't know. My schedule just says 'school'. So that's hard to tell.'

'Hmm okay.'

The bus pulls up and Kara and Lena get in. Kara shows the chauffeur the bus tickets.

Lena hears her name being called from behind. She looks up.

'Sam!' Lena cheers.

Lena sits next to Sam and talks the whole drive about how they had experienced the trip so far. But they discussed everything in Irish.

Kara's level of how annoyed she is by this raises by the minute.

Kara is very happy when the bus finally arrives at the school bus stop.

She practically pulls Lena out of the bus.

'Hey sorry if I left you a little alone on the bus. It's just that Sam and I have been best friends since well a long time and we missed each other. And although I hate Irish we always talk Irish to each other because that way, not all people can understand us. Even in Ireland.' Lena says

Kara shrugs. 'It's okay. You're probably going to meet some of my friends today. And they are weird. So be prepared!'

Lena hums in response. 

When the two girls walk into the school Kara immediately spots Nia. She screams Nia's name through the hallway. 

'That's one of my friends.' Kara tells Lena. 

Nia runs towards Kara and hugs her like the two girls haven't seen each other in years. But they didn't see each other for just a few days. 

'Hey Kar, how are you?' 

'I'm okay. Hey Lena. This is Nia. Nia this is Lena.' 

'Hi Lena, are you new to this school?' Nia asks, 

'No, I'm one of the Irish exchange students.' Lena says with a frown on her face. 

'You're a girl right?' Nia asks. 

'Oh no, not this again. Why does everyone thinks that I'm a boy?'

'Because that's what my information paper says.' Kara says. 

'Well, they probably mixed up me and my brother again. My brother is in the same grade as me although he's two whole years older. And we do not look like each other, but it sometimes goes wrong with the paperwork, Lena explains. 

Kara wants to make a snappy comeback to what Lena just said but she is interrupted by the bell. 

'Okay, no more time to chat let's go.' 

'What lesson do you have?' 

'Biology.' Kara sighs. 

'Oh and remember: don't make direct eye contact with the teacher or he will ask you questions constantly.' 

Lena nods and both of the girls go in. 

Even though Kara told Lena this Lena doesn't listen. She asks several questions. Not only because she likes to torture Kara, but also because she loves all things with science and biology. Kara is making eye rolls throughout the entire lesson. 

The first lesson seems to last an eternity if you ask Kara. 

When both of the girls get out of class the first thing Kara does is confront Lena.