Saturday, December 18th

Kara wakes up with Lena laying next to her. It takes a minute but then the visions of last night get back to her. They kissed. And Kara liked it. 

After their last kiss, there was a good silence between the girls. When Kara wanted to say something again she noticed Lena had fallen asleep. 

Kara really wants to talk about what this means with Lena. But she knows one thing for sure. She is in love with Lena Luthor. 

After five more minutes of staring at the sleeping beauty, Lena starts to wake up. When Lena fully opens her eyes she sees Kara staring at her. 

'Goodmorning.' Lena smiles thinking of everything that happened last night. 

'Morning.' Kara smiles. 

Lena crawls closer to Kara and sits up next to her. She lays her head on Kara's shoulder. 

'Sorry I fell asleep so fast.' Lena says. 

'No problem but I do think we need to talk.' Kara says. 

Lena nods. 'Well, you have to know it was because I slept two hours the night before because I was doubting the whole night if I should tell you.'

Kara snickers

'So that's when we kissed last night.' 

'Yeah, we did.' Lena smiles proudly. 

'What did it mean?' Kara asks. 

'It means I really want us to be something more than friends. Maybe like girlfriends?' Lena says hesitantly.

'I like the sound of that.' Kara says as she cups Lena's face and the two girls kiss again. 

'But I do want to say something else.' Kara says after the kiss breaks apart. 

'I'm not sure I'm ready to face the world already.' Kara says. 

'You want us to be secretly dating?' 

'Yes, if that's okay with you.' 

'Of course. Take your time. When I found out I was gay I had a pretty hard time with it. You can better take it easy than rush it. And we can just make out when we are in private. That's no problem for me.' Lena says smiling. 

Both girls connect their lips. This is the time it turns into an intense make-out session. 

'I definitely can get used to this.' Kara says.

'But we do need to get breakfast now. Otherwise, my mom is going to bring us something and find us making out.' Kara says.

Lena nods as she grabs some clothes from her suitcase. She is about to walk to the bathroom when Kara stops her.

'Are you gonna take a shower?' Kara asks.

Lena smirks. 'How come you ask... Want to join?'

Kara's face gets all red.

'No, I just mean that if you are not going to shower you can change here. Only if you are comfortable. I don't mind seeing you.' Kara whispers without looking into Lena's green eyes.

'Oh yeah. That's okay with me. But you can't stare.' Lena says to Kara while pointing a finger at her.

'I won't. I'm gonna change too.' Kara says while grabbing her comfy sweater and some pants to wear for the day.

Both of the girls change in the same room. And they are girlfriends now but don't really look at each other yet.

Kara and Lena make their way downstairs and see Alex eating breakfast and Eliza reading a magazine on the couch.