Sunday, December 26th

It's the day after Christmas. It's boxing day. Most people are very busy the day after Christmas but Lena and Kara decided to not do a lot. Lena has to leave on Wednesday. That's why they want to spend as much time possible together until then. 

It's the end of the morning and Kara sits on her bed. Lena sits beside her and leans against Kara while drawing in her journal. 

Kara just stares at Lena. 'I love you!' she blurts out. 

Lena closes her journal and looks Kara in the eyes. 'I love you too.' 

'It just feels like now I've said it last night I just want to say it over and over.' 

'Me too.' Lena says. 'I didn't sleep most of the night from all the adrenaline.' She admits. 

'Seriously? You can just wake me up when you can't sleep. I am willing to be awake every time you are.' Kara says. 

'In my defense, you were sleeping so peacefully.' Lena says. 

Kara flips herself over so she's sitting on Lena's lap and looking right into her eyes. 'I don't care. I love to spend all my time with you.' 

fluff warning

Kara kisses Lena on the lips. When she wants to let go Lena deepens the kiss. It turns into a full make-out session. At some point, all hands are under each other's clothes. 

Lena pants as she pulls back. 'You do things to me you can't even imagine.'

Kara smirks. 'That's my intention.' 

When both girls get the grip on their breathing back Lena starts to talk. 

'Maybe it's a weird question but...?' 

'But what?' Kara asks.

'Well, I just want to know how you think about this. Have you ever thought about sex?' 

Kara shrugs. 'I thought about it but mostly because you are just very sexy and you turn me on. I do not want to do it already. We've only been dating for a little bit.' 

Lena smiles. 'Okay, I feel the same. I just wanted to check how you're feeling.' 

Kara smiles back. 'It's good to talk about that kind of stuff with you. I love you.' 

fluff part ending

'Hey look!' Kara says as she points to the window. She gets off the bed and helps Lena gets off too. 

Lena's mouth drops. 'It's snowing.'

Kara grabs her phone. 'I'm gonna check if it's a blizzard or just actual snow.'

After a few seconds of looking Kara concludes something. 'It's gonna be a blizzard for about an hour. After that, it will just snow. 

Lena gets all excited. 'YAY! I like snow. And in this village, it just feels even more magical. 

'Let's stay inside for the next hour and a half. After that, we can maybe go sleighing if you'd like it. 

'Can we go from all the hills?' Lena asks all excited. 

'Absolutely! That's the most fun part.' 

'So what are we gonna do for the next hour and a half?' Lena asks. 

'We can work out.' Kara says while winking and connecting their lips. 

'More like make out. You mean.' Lena winks back. 

'Or we can play games?' Kara proposes an idea. 

'Sure! I love games. But watch out. I'm a very strategic player.' Lena warns. 

'Oh... pfff... I'm not scared.' Kara says. 

The time of waiting for the blizzard to pass flies by. Lena and Kara play different games. Eliza and Alex join them later. But Lena wins all the games. 

After an hour Lena and Kara decide to go outside to take a look and go sleighing. But first thick clothes are necessary because it's -6 Celcius/21,2 Fahrenheit. 

The girls go up to Kara's room and help each other change. Firstly Kara helps Lena by putting on a long sleeve and then one of Kara's sweaters. Kara gapes a second when she sees Lena only wearing a bra on the top of her body. Lena picks that up and teases kara by putting on her long-sleeve very slowly. 

When Lena is dressed she helps Kara by doing the same. The moment when Kara is only wearing a bra she shivers. Lena embraces her in a hug. 'I'll keep you warm.' 

'I appreciate it Lena but can you just help me put on my clothes.' Kara grins. 

'Right...' Lena says. She helps her blonde girlfriend with her clothes. 

After they put on their jackets they are finally ready to go outside and face the cold. 

Kara holds the door for Lena. 'Such a gentlewoman.' Lena whispers in Kara's ear as she passes by. She whispered because Eliza is also standing in the hall waving the girls goodbye. Kara gets a bit red and quickly followed her girlfriend outside. 

Kara grabs the sled from the garage and lets Lena sit. 'You sit. I'll pull.' 

'Okay just warn if it gets too heavy.' Lena says. 

'I will.' Kara says as she starts pulling. 

Lena likes the sight in front of her. She sees Kara pulling the sled with all the power she has. She has a strong girlfriend. 

Right before the hill both girls get off the sled and walk up the hill. When arriving on the top they sit down. Lena is at the front and Kara is sitting behind her. 

'You ready?' Kara asks. 

Lena nods. 'Yes. I am.' 

Kara nods and starts counting down. '3... 2... 1...' and then they go off the hill. Both girls scream it out. Kara is a bit scared. She holds onto Lena really tight. 

They laugh when they arrive down the hill. 'We should go again.' Lena says. 

And so Kara and Lena take the sled and sleigh off the hill again, and again, and again. They even run into Nia and her sister at some point. They join them and play competitions in who can go the fastest while going off the hill. 

At some point, Lena and Kara decide to head home. That's not because they don't like it anymore but just because their fingers are feeling like they are freezing off. 

When arriving home they take a hot and steamy shower together and drink a nice cup of tea and hot chocolate in their pajamas. This day was the best. 

A/N: Thanks for all the sweet Christmas wishes to me. This is a bit of a filler chapter. My ideas are about to run out but the book is slowly ending so that's not the biggest problem. If you have any suggestions drop them in the comments and maybe I'll use them. It took me 2,5 hours to write this chapter because I was watching a Christmas concert at the same time. I don't even care it took me so long hahaha.