Saturday, December 4th

Lena and Kara have been doing nothing all day. Lena is at the start of her period and has been feeling a bit bad all day. 

Even though she hasn't talked to Kara. Kara noticed Lena feeling different. This is weird because they have known each other for only a few days now. 

Kara has asked several times if she could do anything for Lena. Anything. Like turning on the heater, making food, play a game. But every time Lena declined. 

It made Kara feel worse. Kara worries she had been too hard on Lena yesterday. And that's why Lena isn't letting her in and declining all the help. 

It's now around 3 pm when Lena and Kara decided to discuss the question of the day for their school assignment. Lena still looks all pale. 

'What's the most difficult thing about being you?' Kara reads out loud. 

'You first.' Kara says while pointing to Lena.

'Uhmm well sure. I think the most difficult thing about being me is that my mind always thinking. I'm always thinking about all kinds of stuff so I can never really relax. My head keeps spinning all day. So the only time I can relax is when I read. Because then I'm not thinking about my stuff but just about the stories.' 

'Ahh, that's deep. But it's good that you found reading as a hobby now. So that's maybe kinda a good thing.' Kara says. 

'Yeah, true.' Lena chuckles. 

'So what about you?' 

Kara was thinking for a minute. 

'Well you had a pretty deep answer but I honestly don't have that. So I'm just gonna go with my gut feeling. And my gut feeling is telling me this. So I think it's difficult to be me because I eat a lot of food. And before you start laughing...' 

But it's too late. Lena already bursts out in laughter. 

'Thanks, Kara. I needed a good laugh.' 

'Nope, I'm deadly serious. I can eat a whole lot and still not be full.' 

Lena makes a surprised face. 'I can't believe you. But this is the best laugh I had today so I will take it.' Kara stands up and walks to her bedroom door. 

'Where are you going?' 

'I'm taking you out. To a restaurant.' 

Lena huffed 'So you can prove it?' 

Kara nods. 'Yes exactly. Plus, I think it wouldn't damage you to get some fresh air.' 

Lena sighs. But she does get up and puts on her shoes. 

After walking for twenty minutes they arrive at the restaurant. It's an All-you-can-eat restaurant. Lena giggles 'Yeah, I could have expected this.' 

Kara opens the door for Lena and lets her in. Kara announces being there to the caterer. 'What's your name?' the caterer asks. 

'Kara Danvers.' Kara says in full confidence while Lena looks at her gazing with a surprised face. 

'Oh... Ahh... Well, what would you like today Miss Kara?' 

'I want to choose some food and take it to-go. Not only for me but also my friend.' Kara answers while pointing to Lena. 

The caterer nods and makes a hand motion telling them they can move on. 

'Don't you have to pay?' Lena whispers in Kara's ear. 

'Nope. I don't.' Kara says smiling. Lena looks confused but secretly enjoys how proud Kara is of the fact that she doesn't have to pay. 

'Take everything you want! And grab a little more from everything. I'll eat that extra.' Kara says with a wink. 

When they are done Kara walks outside with two shopping bags full of food. Lena is also carrying a third bag. 

'I'm still confused. Can you tell me what just happened in there?' Lena asks with disbelieve. 

'Hold on. I'll tell you soon. Let's go to the park for now and eat everything.'

Moments later Kara and Lena are sitting in the park. Kara leads Lena to the spot they are currently sitting in.

It's windy because it's on a hill but a very quiet spot. Kara unwraps all the food.

'Why did you pack 4 tins of potstikers? It's a lot!!!'

'I love potstickers! And I hope you do too.' Kara smiles.

Lena nods. 'So, please tell me about the food thing.'

'Last year the restaurant started a food competition. The one who could eat the most food in weight won a lifetime supply at the restaurant.'

'And let me guess... you did?'

'Yeah. I eat so much they are sighing every time I'm coming because they need to work so hard to make it. Pretty funny actually.' Kara smiles.

Lena laughs. 'You're a dork. But I really like this.'

'I'm so glad I got you out of the house. Sorry for last week. At some points, I was really being an annoying dumbo.'

Lena smiles a bit. 'Thank you for saying that. It means a lot.'

'And you've proven your point.' Lena says as she points to all the food and Kara's stuffed face. 

A/N: Hey hoi, here I am again with your chapter of the day. Happy weekend everyone!