Wednesday, December 15th

Lena is apparently awake already when Kara wakes up. With her sleepy face, she stumbles to the bathroom. She jumps a little when she sees herself. Well, not just herself also her huge zit on her nose. 

'Awhhh... Why to-dayyyy?' Kara groans when touching her zit. 

She instantly fetches the zit cream (from Alex) and puts it on. Just wishing it will be away before making it downstairs and facing Lena. 

In the shower Kara takes a while. Not only because she is worrying about the zit but mostly because she is worrying about the fact Lena has to see her with her clowns nose on...

When she is done showering she looks at the zit again. It didn't shrink and it certainly didn't go away. Kara sighs. 

To compensate the zit Kara wears one of her favorite outfits. It's a blue sweater with black and white checkered jeans. She hopes Lena likes it too. 

Kara walks downstairs. She sees Lena already putting on her shoes. Before she even notices Alex is up too Kara gets a sassy mark thrown to her head. 

'Hey, Rudolph. The other reindeers are not coming here until the 25th.' Alex jokes. 

Kara laughs lightly and gives Alex a punch. She would have given a more explosive reaction but doesn't want Lena to notice yet. 

'Kara are you ready?' Lena asks. 

'What do you mean? What time is it?' Kara stresses. 

'It's almost 8 the bus leaves in a few minutes.' 

'Darn it. I haven't even had breakfast yet.' Kara sighs. 

'Don't worry. Got you covered.' Lena says while throwing warm wrapped pancakes at Kara. She stands there with a surprised face. 

'Seriously? Thanks Lena.' 

'Yeah okay but come on! I'm not gonna help you with your shoes.' 

The two girls caught the bus on time. On the bus Lena is tapping on her phone and Kara is eating her hot pancakes Lena mde for her. Just the fact Lena made them makes the pancakes even better. 

'You zit is pretty huge.' Lena says. 

Kara groans. 'Don't even get me started...' she sighs. 'Yes I look like the reindeer... or a clown. I don't care.' 

'Well, obviously you do care. But you shouldn't because you are still beautiful Kara.' 

Kara gets red and uncomfortable. 'You, you think I'm beautifull.'

'Yeah you are. Don't be too surprised about that. Your eyes, your hair, your clothing style. It's still you Kara. A zit can't change that. Not even a big one.' 

Kara is as red as a tomato now. (matching the color of her zit) 'Thanks.' she whispers as starting off with eating her pancakes. 

'Let's answer the question now. This way we are done already.' 

Lena can't understand Kara because her mouth is stuffed with pancakes. Kara mubles something though. 

'I'll take that as a yes. Question of the day: What is your favorite chocolate?' 

Kara swallowed her bite of food. 'I don't know. Probably white. I like it all.' 

Lena makes agreeing sounds wile writing it down. 'Mine is dark chocolate. And my favorite chocolate bar is milk caramel seasalt.' she smiles just by even thinking of the chocolate. 

Today Kara and Lena have a theme day at school. The theme is drama and both girls are NOT looking forward to it. 

'Goodmorning students.' The teacher cheers. 

'It's very good to see you. Welcome to drama class. We will start off with some practice assignments after that we will fill in the big assignment.' 

The little assignments went pretty well. It was also a little awkward. This is because Kara and Lena have never shown each other a totally other side of themselves. 

'Okay, for the next assignment you have quite some time. I want you all to make a video of your different lives. Only you do not play your only live. You pretend like you are the other.' the teacher explaines. 

Kara and Lena frown as each other as Lena makes a sighing noise. She just doesn't like being in the spotlight. 

The teacher explaines the assignment a bit more and says the students can get started. Everyone can work wherever they want. This is why Lena and Kara go to the study cabins. It was Kara's idea. Just because she knows Lena doesn't like a lot of noise. 

'Okay so, I have to play you.' Lena says. 

'Yes and I'm playing you.' 

'So where so I start. Let's see where we can get without each others help.' Lena says. 

After a few minutes Lena is ready. 'Should I start?' 

'Hmm...' Kara hums nodding in response. 

'Hi, I'm Kara Danvers. I'm 18 years old and I live in Wellom. I'm in my last year of high school. My high school is in Westmond. I really like to eat and even won a championship with it. I have two amazing friends names Winn and Nia. As work-out I like to ride my bike. I live at home with my adoptive mother Eliza and my sister Alex.' Lena rambles. Normally Lena wouldn't ramble. But Kara is just looking her right in the eye and she can't take that. 

In the meantime when Kara is listening to Lena telling about her she notices how good Lena paid attention to the details. For a moment she feels butterflies in her stomach. 

'Was it okay?' Lena asks. 

'Yes! Certainly. I'm just gonna give you some more facts because we need to have a longer video.' Kara laughs. 

'Okay, so I'm Lena Kieran Luthor. I'm 18 years old and I live in Dublin. I have been living there with my mother and brother. I'm also in my last year of high school. In my free time I like to read a lot and also draw.' Kara says. 

'I'm sorry mine is much shorter than yours.' Kara says while biting her lip. 

'No worries. One tiny mistake though... I'm 19.' Lena says without even noticing what she just said. 

Kara's crinckle appears when Lena is saying this. '19? You were 18 right? I'm 100% sure you were 18!!!!' 

Lena looks at Kara but doesn't say anything. Why did she have to say this to Kara? 

Both girls get silent. 'When was your birthday?' Kara asks whispering. 

Lena shrugs. 'Few days ago.' 

'Lenaaaaa....' Kara says while raising her voice. 

'Fine. It was December 13th. Happy now?' 

'No I'm not.' Kara says. 'Why didn't you say anything. Your birthday should always be celebrated!'

'I just don't like my birthday.' Lena whispers. 

Kara pulls Lena in for a hug. 'You don't have to hide anything from me. Please Lena, don't. But I would like to know these important things... Otherwise I would have gotten you a present or just would have wished you a happy birthday.' 

Both girls let go and Kara looks Lena in the eyes. 'Happy late birthday.' 

A/N: Staying up late to finish this chapter before midnight. Eventually it will all be with it. Now I just feel so tired I'm not even sure how to functionate. This chapter is also not that good. Anyway, I'm going to sleep. Byeeeee.