Jealous Tanjiro x Reader

words total: 530

y/n has been dating tanjiro for about 2 months now. You where hanging out with Giyyu for a bit talking about, well YOU were talking Giyyu dosn't talk much. You were talking about demons and training and tanjiro. Tanjiro couldn't help but fell sad? No mad? He didn't know that this feeling was..

It was another day you where hanging out with Giyyu, you wanted to get him to say at least more than a sentence, and you wanted him to teach you some different fighting moves. Tanjiro was watching from the rooftop, watching your guys every move, of course you would NEVER cheat on him he trusted you with his all of his heart. It was the first time Tanjiro skiped training with Zenitsu and Insoke at the dojo but he was confused... curious... What does Giyyu have that Tanjiro dosn't ?! " If anything he is just gunna put y/n in danger!" tanjiro thought.
After y/n and Giyyu were done training they separated y/n walked another way and Giyyu walked another. Tanjiro took this chance and jumped of the rooftop to catch up to y/n. "y/nnn" Tanjiro said a bit far behind y/n with the nice warming smile he always has, the smile that you loved. "Hey Tanjiro" you smiled back. Tanjiro huged you suddenly, not that you where complaining, "whats up your not like this" You said "wanna hang out with me tomorrow"? Tanjiro asked "yeah of course" you smiled "why do you hang out with Giyyu so much y/n chan?" "Oh I just needed some help training and he seems the calmest to aproach then the other pillars." You smiled sheepishly, "you know you can always ask me!" "I wont mind to help you out, and besides I don't want you to spend toooo much time with him" Tanjiro smiled shyly. "Why is that?" You said, " I just wanna spend time with you and I dont want you to get into any trouble with him, and any demons without me protecting you." Tanjiro said tightening the hug. "Jealous? Overprotective? Tanjiro? I thought that wasn't possible" you thought.

It was the next day and you spent the whole day with your boyfriend Tanjiro. He seemed to enjoy himself which made you happy. He liked that you weren't training, well he likes the fact you work hard and can be capable of thing yourself but he just loves spending so much time with you and dosn't want you to hurt yourself, and wants you to relax sometines. You hug Tanjiro your arms wrapped around his neck, and he huged you by the waist. Both of you smiling at each other, "sorry I didn't spend much time with you this week, ill make sure to hang out with you more often!" You exclaimed smiling at Tanjiro. He blushed a little, glad that you said that, he gave you a loveing kiss on the lips you both enjoyed.You broke apart but stayed hugging. Watching the sunset together, Tanjiro happy for you to be in his arms again.

I tried...