Shinobu Kocho x Reader

I should've put this one first but, whateverrrrr I think im fine

Word count: 497

You have been with Hashiras for a long time now sometimes goofing off with your cousin Giyuu and going on tuns of missions with people. You had been a demon slayer for a long time and had been good friends with pretty much everybody. You grew close with Shinobu mostly because she kinda kept bugging Giyyu and you always had to separate them.

You were hanging out with Giyyu once again walking around the base talking with eachother.

"Y/N I was supposed to tell you, you have a mission with Shinobu"

"Oh, ok!

"ill tell you the details later on" he said with a straight face as usual

You nodded your head and kept walking

Its been 2 days later and Giyyu had told you the details of where you and Shinobu were heading off to and if you were looking for a specific demon.

Giyyu didn't say much for some reason and just said
"Just go with her she will know were to take you, just trust her for me and wait until you two are walking"

Shinobu had been talking to you more often for some odd reason. She helped you train and she started to take a liking to you, you were much different from Giyyu.

You started to take a liking to her to, she always smiled though so you didn't know if she was just being nice or actually liked you back.

You two finally went off. You to were walking in the woods that you never recognized .

"Oh, over here" she said going threw some bushes.

"So where are we going exactly?" You asked right behind her.

She stayed quite untill you both say bright butterflies surrounding you. There was a giant circle in the middle of the woods where there were no trees, just tall grass and beautiful butterflies.

"This looks amazing!" You said looking at the night sky while a butterfly landed on your nose.

Shinobu giggled and blushed at the same time.
"Im glad you like it"

"This was all a trick huh?" You said know smirking at her.

"U-umm well yes, yes it is. I told Giyyu to not tell you much and this mission was just a set up, there is no demon." She said smiling still

"Clever" you shook off the butterfly on your nose and walked up to her.

"I like you alot Y/N" she placed a hand on your shoulder

You immediately huged her lifting her off the ground floor a little. You laughed and kissed her lips.

"I like you to"

She blushed as you spun her around one last time and you set her back down. She gave you a pat in the head still smiling but her eyes soften with a shimmer in them, she looked adorable, she thought you looked adorable as well.

 She gave you a pat in the head still smiling but her eyes soften with a shimmer in them, she looked adorable, she thought you looked adorable as well