Inosuke Hashibira X Injured Reader

Word count: 522

You were walking back with Your boyfriend Inosuke from killing demons. Your were perfectly fine no injures or anything, couldn't say the same for Inosuke. You kept trying to bandage him up but he kept resisting.

" D-DONT MOVE INOSUKE!"

"IM FINE LET GO!"

You gave up " fine im done" you sigh as you continue to walk. You were to mad at you failure to not notice the demon that pounced at you from above.

It got a good scratch on your face, blood pouring out. "GAH!" You finally noticed it. You took out your sword, Inosuke finally caught up to you.

"Are you ok?!" He asked

The cut was above your left eye the blood covered your vision so you had to close that eye.

"Im fine" you lost sight of the demon. Looking around you, you  saw it hidden in the bushes staring at you with its crazy eyes and also lust in them.

Inosuke being the mad man he is started to run towards it.

"INOSUKE NO!" You yelled as he was at full speed so he couldn't stop himself in time . You being the speedy person you are ran after him already beside him. You pushed  him out of the way, it was all according to the demons plan. It wanting to lure you in so it could wrap its arms around you.

Inosuke backed off almost falling to the ground. The demon was so close from grabbing you. You sliced its  hands off already. The too of them just looking at you in total suprise. The huge demon kicked you in the stomach due to not having hands anymore. You backed off. Feeling a bruise on your stomach and also pain the spot it kicked you.

Inosuke was tired of watching its his turn now. He sliced off the demons head it was a bit of a struggle though. Your energy was all out, you layed on your back covering the scar on your face with one hand and the other laying beside you. Looking at the sky staring at the moon. you saw Inosuke's boar mask now covering the moon looking down at you.

"Im beat" you said smiling while you sigh.

Inosuke didn't respond but picked you up placing you over his shoulder. "Ow" be gentle you said.

"Yeah yeah" he started to run the direction to the house you were both resting at, with Zenitsu and Tanjiro.

You decided to feel his boar mask fur. It felt pretty soft but also rough. 

"W-what are you doing now?!" He asked but not stoping his running phase.

"Just feeling the boar mask of yours duh" You said fairly calm.

"Your a weird one"

"Hey shut up boar man!"

He quickly lifted his boar mask only to show his lips and one of his eyes. He quickly moves you to bridal style, still in his arms just so you can look face to face. He gave you a peck on the lips, still running. He had an evil smile on his face as always, he must feel so proud of himself once agian.

You just blushed at the action. He placed his boar mask back on. You gave him a kiss in the top of the boar mask. You wrapped your arms around his neck smiling to yourself.

"Thank you Inosuke" you have him a little rough pat on the boar masks head.