Jealous Inosuke x Reader

Word count: 289

You were hanging out with Zenitsu and Tanjiro for a while and you three went on a mission together that didn't involve Inosuke for some odd reason. You went on the mission with the too and left your anger boar boyfriend. You finally came back laughing with Zenitsu and Tanjiro on each side of you. Inoskue just didn't talk to you for the rest of the day. There was another mission that only involved Zenitsu, Tanjiro, and you, you decided to ditch it to spend time with Inosuke you felt bad for leaving him. You found Inosuke walking around the woods with his swords out hunting for demons. "Hey Inosuke hunting demons? I left Tanjiro and Zenitsu didn't feel like going with them, mind if I help out?" He didn't respond "earth to Inoske! Hello!?" You started tapping him on the top of his boar hat. "Why do you spend so much time with them?!" Inosuke was now talking. " I just have missions with them and besides I left then to hang out with you!" "yeah yeah". "Hey stop being all Jealous Inosuke it dosn't look good on you"'. "IM NOT JEALOUS!" "Good". You both continued walking. You decided to try to scare Insoke so you vanished behind him. "Y/N!?" "Y/NNN!?" You were trying not to giggle while you were watching from a tree above. Insoke was running threw the woods at this point you pounced behind him and landed on his back "hey". He stoped running and was trying to grab you " WHY YOU LITTLE!" You just lifted his boar mask and gave him a kiss on the forehead. "Dont be jealous Inoske you know I love you!" You smile brightly.