Tanjiro Kamado x Sad Reader

Im trying something different so like dont mind me.
This is my first book, so yes. OH BTW I ACTUALLY DELETED ALL OF THIS BY ACCIDENT SO THIS WAS MY SECOND TRY 😃

Word count: 403

You were sad you came home but you weren't greeted by your pet dog. You called for its name around the house but no answer. Tanjiro wasn't home so he couldn't help. He was probably back by now though.You decided to call it a night, it was getting pretty late, and you didn't want your demon slayer boyfriend to get worried.

"Im home!" You closed the door behind you.

"Hey! Glad you made it back safe," Tanjiro ran up to you about to give you a big hug, but stoped, he noticed the sad look on your face.

"Something wrong?"  "Oh wait, is it d/n (dogs name) I couldn't find him/her when I got home.

You sighed "Yes" you said as you fell into his arms

"Im sorry, im sure he/she is perfectly fine, he/she couldn't have gone that far." Tanjiro said running his fingers threw your hair.

"I sure hope so" you said trying to believe him, but you were still doubting it.

"In fact, ill go look for him/her right now!" Tanjiro said going to collect his demon slayer gear.

"R-really?!" You said running up to him to look at him face to face.

He nods walking out the door with a sweet smile on his face.

                       20 minutes time skip

"Im home!" You heard your boyfriend yell hearing the door shut. You ran to the front door as fast as you could.

"Did you find-" you were cut off by your dogs cute little face in front of you.

"Awww! You back!" You said grabbing your pet dog.

"Hey im here to you know!" Tanjiro said with a fake sad look on his face.

"Thank you Thank you Thank you!" You said hugging Tanjiro.

You pressed multiple kisses on his cheek and forehead hugging him tighter. You were so happy that Tanjiro actually came back with your dog.

"Your the best" you said to him not letting go from the tight hug, while you dog was already on the coach.

"Aww, its no problem" Tanjiro said giving you a kiss on the forehead, with a tint of blush on his face.