Affectionate Obanai x Reader

Words total:311

"Dam one of his snakes agian even his snakes are being really affectionate latley" you say to yourself while walking to find your boyfriend the snake pillar.  You came to a stop where he would usually be in a tree in about this spot, also where you guys met. You felt arms wrap around your figure and immediately assumed it was Obanai." Where have you been" you heard him say, yep it was Obanai. " looking for you the whole time and having to deal with your dam snake" you say trying to get out of his grasp. " sorry I love you so much" he says holding you tighter. " your snake was literally choking me when I was talking to people!" You say while the same snake wrapped around your neck. "You complain to much" he says hugging even tighter. "Obanai...Cant..breath...let go.." you were being crushed by Obanai tight hug and his snake, it wasn't the best thing.

You hung out with Obanai the whole day and gave him all the affection he wanted. You even gave him a nice picnic just the to of you. He mostly squeezed you to death sometimes but its just the way of him telling you I need attention. He would mostly randomly say "I love you" out of no where "I love you to" you would say with a big smile on your face. You guys watched a movie together to finish off the day with your affectionate boyfriend. You guys watched f/m ( favorite movie) and had nice cozy blankets cuddling the whole time while you were also petting his snake."I love you" he said "I love you to" you said, you felt his head on your chest him slowly falling asleep, yoyu calmly pat his head putting your fingers threw his hair, and aslo well asleep.