Injured Tanjiro Kamado x Reader

Words count:747

You were walking around with Tanjiro in this village. It seemed pretty abandoned, I mean there were a lot of demon attacks here so it makes sense. You and your friend Tanjiro had a mission, and that mission was to protect this village as much as you can today. There was going to be help soon for this village, so you and Tanjiro just had to help for a day, untill that help arrived.

You and Tanjiro kept turning corners carefully, Tanjiro said that he smelt something, not blood though.

"Have you seen anything?" Tanjiro asked you but not making eye contact. Looking over another corner before walking making sure its clear.

"Nope" you simply said looking around you both.

"I lost the smell" he said looking down a little

"Its fine, just trust you gut and walk where you think is right" you said smiling at him trying to lighten the mood.

He gave you a nice smile ok his face as well.

You both were distracted for a a bit to long and didn't notice the demon staring at the both of you from above. It was sitting on the rooftop of one of the houses.

Its blood lust got the best of the demon and jumped off the rooftops, aiming straight for you. Tanjiro noticed last second. He pushed you out of the way, not saying anything.

All you did was fall on the ground. To look up and see Tanjiro with a scratch ok his cheek with blood coming out, and his sword in hand. You turned behind you to see a shadow of a demon hiding himself in the dark shadows of the village buildings. It was night time but the demon wanted to stay hidden.

You got up and took your sword out. Pointing it at the demon.

"Are you ok?" You said not taking your eyes of the demon

"Im fine it was just a scratch"

The demon charged at you once agian. He grabed your left wrist harshly. You took your sword an cut off the hand that had the hold of you. The demon fell back due to your move and to Tanjiro's harsh kick in face.

The Demon charged again but at Tanjiro. The demon got a clean punch on Tanjiro's stomach, all you can hear is the sound of ribs broken.

Tanjiro fell against a wall falling on the floor, due to the hard inpact. You had no time to waste and cut off the demon's other arm. The demon was about to kick you as well but you moved out of the way.

You looked over to see Tanjiro struggling to get back up. You had enough and sliced the demons head off. The demons body fell on the floor. The head rolling around with blood pouring out.

"Tanjiro!" You yelled running towards him.

"I-im fine" he studdered out.

"No,no your not" you said helping him up carefully.

"Thanks s-so much Y/N b-but I can walk myself " he said walking.

"I know you can, you done it before, b-buf I dont want you to". "We both know im strong enough to carry you"

Tanjiro knew where this was going. "Im fine"

You gave Tanjiro's sword back to him since it was on the floor.

You had you arm aorund him just in case.You both walked to the house you both were staying at in the mean time. It was a kinda ling walk, and you noticed small grunts Tanjiro was making from all tbe walking.

"Thats enough" you said as you picked up Tanjiro bridal style giving him a goofy grin.

"H-hey I said Im f-fine!" Tanjiro said his face a color of a tomato.

"Whatever" you said as you started to run a little, to make the trip go faster.

"You don't deserve to walk in that condition" you said looking at him straight in the eyes.

"I know" he said looking back at you. "Your the best Y/N!" He said giving you a big smile and a big hug to go with it.

He wrapped his arms around your neck placing his face in the side of your neck.

"I still think its funny your carrying me" he said laughing a little, his face still a bit red but soon calming down.

"Your adorable" you said laughing at him. Looking in front of you to see your way.

He just let out a small chuckle and his face getting red once agian.

Tanjiro couldn't help it any longer and gave you a kiss on the cheek. He gave you a sweet smile and you can see nervousness on his face to.

You gave him a kiss on the forehead in return looking back infront of you.

Tanjiro just stood there in shock, not saying anything. His face completely red agian.