Sanemi Shinazugawa x Injured Reader

Word count: 693

"Dammit, that demon got a clean cut on my shoulder" You were walking to the hashiras, you left the place just to check if there were any demons near by. There were, and you killed it, but got pretty injured in the process.

"Hope Sanemi dosn't flip out, who am I kidding he would probably laugh at me actually, what a mean friend."

You walked threw the front gate and tried avoiding anybody, you didn't like to worry people. "Ow!" You covered your mouth. You ankle hit the side of the building, but there was a sharp peice of wood sticking out, making you ankle bleed. " Great.."

You decided to hide there just for a bit longer to make sure the coast is clear.

"Hey" Your eyes widened you new that voice. Your turn to see no other then Sanemi.

"Oh hey, who have you been?" You say smiling shyly with you hand over your bleeding shoulder.

"What are you hiding? Lift your hand."

"Oh nothing, im just going to be on my way, you know I haft to change and stuff" you started to turn the other way, but felt a hand grab your wrist.

"Your injured, badly I can tell. Do you think im stupid!?" He held your wrist more tightly.

"Ow! Let go, and why do you care?" You say slightly trying to push him away with your other hand, but your were to weak.

"Just let me treat your injures or carry you to get help, those are clean cuts Y/N. Where you not planning on telling me?!"

"Can you calm down?" You said while rolling your eyes

He lifted you up bridal style and ran. "You could've asked me first you know" He didn't respond.

"Whats up with him" you thought to yourself. "Sense when does he care!?"

You noticed your face was slightly pink, it was blush. You hid your face with your hands.

"Whats wrong?"

"Oh n-nothing" you studdered

"Are you feeling sick as well?"

"Y-Your face i-is to close!" You turned your head the other way.

"Oh s-sorry" he said looking the other way, still running with you in his arms.

Time skip

You were now bandaged up and you were just healing now, It was the same day, but still night time. The nurse helped you quickly.

"This night feels like years" you said in your head. "For some reason I dont feel like sleeping though"

"You should go to sleep." You heard Sanemi behind you.

"Ok, you need to stop sneaking up on me!" You pointed a finger at his chest.

"Its a habit" he says smiling devilishly at you.

"Hey, are you sick? Why did you help me out back there?" You asked

"Is it so bad to care about a friend of mine?" He looked at you with a straight face.

"Im not getting anywhere with this" you sighed to yourself.

"Oh whatever" you lowered your head on the railing looking the ground with Sanemi beside you.

You felt something pressed against your forehead. You look up to see "S-Sanemi?" He kissed you on tbe forehead.

"Something wrong? S-sorry if that was u-unexpected" he said stepping back a little.

"Aww he's cute when he's nervous" you thought. "No its fine, why on the forehead though? Did you chicken out?" You said smiling teasing him.

"H-hey! I did not!" He said walking forward once agian.

He pressed his lips against yours. He wrapped his arms around your waist deepening the kiss. It was a bit agressive but turned more loving.

W- woah I didn't think h-he was actually going to do i-it, you said in your head.

You both pulled away with pink dusted on both of your faces. "W-well dont be stupid next time your on a mission!" He yelled at you and flicked his finger on your forehead.

"Owww!" You yelled at him even though it didn't hurt, you just wanted to make him feel bad.

He growled but then kissed your forehead and ran off.

"Hes really something" you said smiling to yourself.