Zenitsu x Sick Reader

Total words: 293

AHHHHHHHHHHHH" Zenitsu screamed once agian. " Zenitsu please stop im sick so I cant smack or yell at you" you say covering your self with a blanket. "ARE YOU GUNNA DIE?! PLEASE DONT DIE ON ME YOU HAFT TO MARRY ME!" You slouch on the coach covering your face and including your whole body with the blanket."ughhhh" you say feeling pain in your throat and head. Zenitsu is fraking out the whole time put at the same time getting the job done. "H-here" he says handing you medicine. You drink it making a yuk sound and drank some water while watching tv. Zenitsu noticed that you calmed down after the medicine and candy he gave you. He sat next to you, holding you. "I dont care at this point" you say in your head cuddling Zenitsu back. Zenitsu wasn't completely sure what he was doing but he tried to copy what you did when he was sick but he couldn't make soup, hes not the best at cooking. So he spent the whole time giving you attention and cuddles and all the snacks you desire. He didn't want to ask anyone for help though he wanted to help you by himself even though he wasn't fully sure if what he was doing, and if he was going to ask anyone it would be Tanjiro... But he didn't want to admit that! He wanted to act tough in front of you and that he can manage things by himself. Zenitsu was asleep, his head was laying on your chest so he can hear your heart beat. He quitly snored but you didn't mind and was to lazy to wake him up, and why would you do that!? Let the poor boy sleep.