Jealous Sanemi x Reader

Total words: 330

You were hanging out with Rengoku for a while mostly because he was teaching you flame breathing because why not? Not that you were gunna steel his thunder or anything you were just interested. Its been about a week now since you have been training with him. You haven't hanged out with your boyfriend Sanemi for a while but he knew you were busy training so he would understand, and he was pretty busy himself. You finished training with Rengoku a bit early you wanted to say Hi to Sanemi.'"Bye Rengoku! Thanks again!" "No problem!" You waved goodbye trying to find Senemi "maybe hes at the Beautiful river when he confessed to me, I sometimes see him there" you started to run to the area. You were right you saw Sameni looking at his reflection threw the river. "Hey Sameni!" You say making your way over to him "hey why aren't you with Rengoku?" He asked in some what a sassy way "oh I wanted to cut it short". "Why is that?" He asked still looking at the river "To see you silly I want to spend time with you". "Really?" "Yeah really why is that suprising?" "Oh I don't know I thought you like spending time with Rengoku" he said still not looking at you. "Ohh I see someone is jealous". "AM NOT" "Sureee" yo started to gather flowers while Sameni still looking at the the river "no need to be all depressing, just starting at the water". "Oh hush" You started to place flowers in his hair and make a flower crown. "Hey what are you doing!?" "Making a flower crown in your hair, because why not, just relax" he just sighed. "You know I love you right?" You said trying to lighten the mood. "Dosn't mean I hang out with Rengoku or any other people dosn't mean I don't love you". Sanemi just got up and huged you, "I love you to."