Mitsuri Kanroji x Sick Reader

Word count: 478

You had been feeling sick and staying home lately. You didn't exactly work with the Hashiras but you tended to stay by them and help them with demons and had Obanai as your close friend there.

You only told Obanai that you were sick since he wondered where you have been. You didn't want your friend Mitsuri taking the time to heal you. You assumed she was busy and she would probably over due tuns of things. Like make you tuns of food, and get double the medication. That was not needed really as sweet as she is. She's a little to sweet.

You were resting on your bed looking out the window trying to sleep to get rid of the headache you had. Untill you heard a rough knocking at your front door. You ignored it for the first 3 knocks untill you heard.

"Y/N OPEN THE DOOR!" Thats voice sounds fimmilar.

You made your way over there and opened the door.

"Omg! Are you ok? Why didn't you tell me you weren't feeling well?" Mitsuri made her way up to you and had her hands on your face feeling the warmth.

"Your burning! Go sit on the couch im making you something and will get you your medicine I brought you." She shoowed you away to your living room.

You turned on the tv and grabbed a blanket to wrap yourself around with. Mitsuri placed tissues next to you with a water and a small tabel.

"Just a little longer" she said

She turned mom mode real fast. It was nice though, to have an amazing friend like her.

She placed soup on the tabel and a small pill next to it.

"Take the pill after your done with your soup please" she said with a smile.

You nodded your head not saying a word looking cozy in your blanket with your red cheeks, even though you were sick, you looked adorable, to her at least. She blushed due to all of that and watched you sip on the soup she made.

"Its good"

She blushed even more

"I-im glad you l-like it" she made her way to the kitchen and cleaned up the tiny mess she made. She also placed down more medicine on the counter for different times of the day untill you were better.

She watched you take the pill and down some water.

"Thanks a lot Mitsuri, you just saved me" you said with a goofy smile

"N-no problem"

"I-I must go n-now, sorry I can't stay for much longer"

She walked over to you to give you a peck on the forehead and a pat on the head.

"Ill see you tomorrow!" She ran out your door. She was red as a tomato when she left your place, and you were shocked.