Affectionate Tanjiro x Reader

Total words: 265

Tanjro has been extra affectionate lately you thought it was because poor baby was to stressed out because of demons and working on turning his adorable demon sister back Into a human. Therefore you gave him all the cuddles he desires and made him breakfast in bed and gave him much more attention, which he loved. You were cleaning his sword and Tanjro wrapped his arms around your waist and gave you a kiss on the cheek "thanks Sugar " he says still hugging you. "Anytime " you say smiling putting his sword away him still not letting go. You go to sit on the couch having Tanjiro join you, you give him a nice pat on the head letting him choice the show or movie for you too to watch together. You guys are half way threw the movie, you decide to get up and make more popcorn for you and your affectionate boyfriend. Your popcorn is finally ready and just as you were about to grab it Tanjiro hugged your from behind again. "I was coming back to you just now, look I got more popcorn" you say giggling. "You were taking to long" he says resting his head on your shoulder. "I literally just got here" you said still laughing.
You both go back to the couch Enjoying the popcorn continuing the movie, you hear light snoring and notice Tanjro resting his head on your chest sleeping. You place the popcorn on the floor. Placing a blanket over the both of you. You gave him a kiss on his forehead and went to sleep cuddling Tanjiro.