Jealous Obanai x reader

Total words: 302

You were talking to Tanjro mostly about training and helping him with fighting Techniques. You noticed your boyfriend Obanai was giving you a stern look watching from out a window like a annoyed puppy waiting to be pet and given attention. He has been giving Tanjiro death stares everytime you hang out with Tanjiro, but why? While you were finishing up training Tanjiro gave you a big hug! "Thank you for everything and helping me out lately y/n". You pat his back "no problem". You both go separate ways. You notice a snake wrapping around you right foot, it let go and started slithering away, you followed it. It led you in a building with Obanai standing their, as you expected it wasn't the first time he sent his snake to go fetch you."why did Tanjiro hug you like that?" He said sounding a bit mad. "Is this guy really that jealous?" You said in your head. "Umm what?" You said confused not knowing what to say to him. " I saw it! Do you like him or something!? Because he cant have you!" He said walking up to you face to face. "Well he nows I have an awesome boyfriend like you" you say smiling trying to lighten the mood. "He better" he says hugging you. " I dont want him to hang out with you that often if so im going to be right by your side" he says tightening the hug."why do you not trust me?!" "Of course I do, I just dont like all the attention you give him when im right here" he says nuzzling his face into your shoulder. "My god what am I gunna do with you", you say smiling at him pressing a kiss on his lips through his bandages.