Igura Obanai x Injured Reader

I- I think i just found out Obanai is 5,3 I THINK IDK! I found it on google. Yo im 5,2 thats.. cool..

How tall are your people?! Do tell.

Word count:546

You were hanging out with Zenitsu the past couple hours trying to make the time go by, you were supposed to meet up with your boyfriend Obanai so you decided to hang out with Zenitsu in the meen time.

"Catch me if your can!" You yelled running away from Zenitsu

"H-hey!"

You to played tag, Zenitsu and you have been friends for a while, and he was fully aware of you and Obanai's relationship. Zenitsu wasn't a fan of snakes though, well he doesn't like all sorts of things.

As you were running you notcied one of Obanai's snakes following behind you. You stoped to stare at it, you and Obanai dont meet up in about 40 minutes.It wrapped itself around your ankle. Zenitsu finally caught up to you.

"Hey is that Obanai's snake with you?" He asked

"Yeah I dont know why though" you said scratching the back of your head.

The snake pounced at Zenitsu wrapping itself around his arm tightly.

"AHHHHHH GET THIS THING OF MEEE!" He yelled wailing his arms around trying to shake off the snake.

"OH MY GOD!" You yelled trying to grab a hold of the snake, it was to tight.

The snake made its way to Zenitsu's neck. You slaped the snakes head grabbing the end of its tail.

"Bad snake!" You yelled grabbing it tightly.

It bit you. It was vary rough and stung. It hurt, extremely bad. You held your hand frozen in pain, Zenitsu just standing there with such fear in his eyes. The snake realized what its done and leaped off of Zenitsu and wrapped itself around you neck, softly and started to lick your face.

All you did was fall on your back. Slightly closing your eyes, loosing your vision.

"OBANAI!!!" Zenitsu yelled. Thats all your heard before you passed out.

Time skip

You woke up In Obanai's arms him snuggling his face in your shoulder. It seems that you too were in a hospital bed in a room though. A lonley room.

"Im so so so sorry" You heard Obanai said his eyes were still closed though not noticing your awake now. You closed your eyes trying to fake being asleep to hear his words.

"Please please wake up, im sorry, it probably hurt so much" he said giving you a kiss in the forehead.

"Im so so so sorry Y/N, I don't know what happened" he said hugging you tighter.

You decided it was enough and opening your eyes slowly.

"Hmm?" You said

"Your awake!" He yelled climbing over your even more.

"Im so so so so so so so so so sorry!!!" He said covering his face in your shoulder. His hands on your face. He gave you multiple kisses on the face.

"Wow your a mess" you said chuckling to yourself.

"Oh hush" he said hugging you.

"Will you forgive me?" He said holding your hands

"Of course!" You said hugging him tightly uncovering your self with the blanket. You gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"I love you" you said

"I love you more"