Affectionate Inosuke Hashiibira x Reader

Word count: 275

"Y/N! Spar with me!!" Inosuke yelled.

"We just did!! Give me a break!"

"Leave Y/N alone Inosuke." Tanjro swung his arms around to break the both of you apart.

Inosuke has been extra needy today as you, Inosuke, Tanjiro and Zenitsu were at the Hashiras place. Zenitsu was still recovering but he was watching from the inside. You sat down leaning your back against a tree catching your breath.

You caught Inosuke looking at you when you opened your eyes. What's with him today?

Some time has passed and Tanjiro went off to see Nezuko and probably done training for today, thats left you and Inosuke standing outside still.

You heard the sound of swords dropping on the ground and looked over just to see Inosuke tackle you to the floor but in a more playful way.

"Inosuke!" You struggled. Then you felt him starting to tickle your sides and all your weak spots causing you to laugh uncontrollably.  Inosuke started to chuckle at your sad attempt to push him of you.

Inosuke finally let you catch your breath and backed away, the both of you were still on the floor though.

You sat up straight and looked over at Inosuke. He quickly stood up and took his hand out to help you up.

"What was tha for-"

As soon as you took his hand he pulled you into a quick kiss then parted like it was nothing. You were shocked as Inosuke still smiled devilishly.

"Why you!" You kicked off his boar hat and messed up his hair roughly.

"Stop that!" He ordered. 

He growled. "Give me my boar mask!"