Tanjiro Kamado x Sad Reader

Ehh I realized the oneshots I made of x Sad reader were pretty bad in my opinion so im going to re do some and make new ones. There going to be kinda short, myy baddd.

Word count: 353

You were doing nothing... just sitting on your chair laying your head in the desk with your eyes wide open. Do you have anything better to do? You didn't felling like moving or even talking to anyone. You were kinda bored but liked it, in a way.

Your boyfriend Tanjiro would be home any minute now. Hopefully he wont get worried over your odd behavior. Something in you felt sad, kinda depressing, you weren't sure why though. You felt tears forming in the corner of your eyes, then you heard your front door open.

You heard footsteps coming your way in your room, yet you were to numb to wipe the tears from your eyes.

"Hey Y/N im back! woah!! Why are you crying?!" Tanjiro immediately ran towrds you and lifted your head up with his roughed up hand.

You didn't respond and gave him your sad eyes that looked careless. He gulped and grabbed a hold of both of your soft hands and placed them on his face letting you feel his cheeks.

Your tears become more common at his sweet attempt to cheer you up, it was adorable. He freaked out seeing you cry more.

"A-ahh! Im sorry! Im not all that good with cheering people up..." he frowned.

You giggled softly and rubbed your thumbs on his face smiling slightly as your tears went away. Tanjiro smiled softly at you.

Tanjiro safely picked you up bridal style and carried you to your bed and the both of you layed down. He cuddled you gently and also stroking your hair trying to comfort you.

"I don't know why your sad, and why your crying, but ill make sure it wont happen again. You don't haft to tell me." He smiled down at you.

A minute or two passed after he said that then your giggle broke the silence.

"Your adorable Tanjiro"