1

Aizawa Shota's POV:
"God I don't deserve to be here." The thought keeps repeating in my mind as I walk through the gates of my new school. I try to ignore it but it's difficult. It's hard to believe that someone like me could ever get in to a school like U.A. I'm not special, I'm not unique and I don't even have a flashy quirk. I guess I can thank god for that. I finally make it through the packs of people, to the main entrance. "it's ok, I can do this" I say to myself as I take a step forward. I look down and try my best not to be noticed by anyone. Continuing down the long crowded corridor I try to find my class, room 1-A if I'm correct. I've look damn near everywhere and I can't see a thing. All I can see is a boy walking right towards m-
thud! "watch where your going.." I mumble as I get up from the floor. I look behind me to see who had bumped into me but I see no one. I look ahead and.. oh my god. There's a boy with blonde hair and bright green eyes standing in front of me with a big grin.. "Heyy, sorry about that I wasn't looking where I was going." he said still grinning. I really didn't want to have social interactions today, but I don't want to be disrespectful so I responded in the most stand-offish way possible. "it's ok, goodbye." I turn to walk away but something grabs my shoulder. I look back and it's the boy with the green eyes. More talking, great.

Yamada Hizashi's POV:
I sprint through the long corridor, chasing after my friend Kayama. She stole my backpack and I'm determined to retrieve it. I shout her name as I run after her, "kaYamA!" Shit my quirk. Sometimes it goes off at the wrong moments and it's kinda annoying. People look at me funny, but I ignore them. Their opinion doesn't matter to me, all that matters now is finding Kayama and getting my bag back. I turn a corner and down the other big hallway farthest from my classroom, but I don't see her anywhere. She's taller than me so I should be able to see her ,yet I can't. The crowds thicken as more people come inside. More people to be friends with! I like being near people, and I like being friends with people even more. My main reason being that I talk ALOT and people are perfect for talking to! But besides all this my backpack is still missing and I can't see Kayama at all. I speed walk through the hallway looking very diligently for my friend, I guess maybe Im not looking directly in front of me ,because I just did and I'm about to crash into someone.. thud! I can hear a boy mumbling something and I don't want to be rude so I smile and apologize in the friendliest way I can. "Heyy, sorry about that I wasn't looking where I was going." The boy looks at me, he has long messy black hair and really pretty dark brown eyes. He's kinda cute. "it's ok, goodbye." He grumbles out, then he turns to walk away. I want to talk to him more so I quickly grab his shoulder before he's gone. He turns back and looks at me somewhat irritated. At this point I've completely forgotten about my bag, my new mission is to be this boys best friend.