29

"Hey, you never told me your name!" The girl says turning to Aizawa. He sighs and doesn't respond. He didn't think the idea of another person sticking around to bother him was a very flattering image. "Come on spill it cutie! .. Or do you just not have a name?" She giggles. Aizawa cringes at the sound of her voice. "Shota Aizawa." He states blankly and then gets back onto his phone. Yamada was ok with her being here but he wasn't too keen on her sitting next to his boyfriend. Though of course there's no way of her knowing that they were together so he couldn't get too upset. "Why are you so quiet huh?" She asks poking Aizawa's shoulder. He keeps silent. "Playing hard to get I see.." She says with a grin. "No. I just don't want to talk to you." He sighs. "Ugh you're no fun!" she says before going back to talking to the others. Occasionally turning to look at the stand-offish boy next to her. BRINGGG! The end of lunch bell rings and they separate and walk off to class. Toshinori stayed with Yamada because they had to go get their gym uniforms from the laundry room together anyways. "That Emi girl was super cool huh?" He asks with a grin. Yamada nods. "She was totally flirting with Aizawa, They'd be a cute couple don't ya think?" He asks. Yamada pauses.

Yamada's POV:
NO. NO THEY WOULD NOT... Now that I think about it she did chose to sit by him, and she kept calling him cute. "I don't think so." I respond. I don't like the sound of that at all. Shota is mine, and shes not all that special. She just has a contagious laugh, and pretty aqua blue hair... H-He wouldn't like someone like that right? I shouldn't worry. She's just a girl. Nothing to get jealous over...

General POV:

The two got their uniforms and walked to the training field. Today class 1-B and 1-A were practicing together. Yamada sprinted up towards Aizawa, "Hey Zawa! Ready to get see me kick ass in training today?" He asked enthusiastically. Aizawa grinned, "Sure" Gran Torino and class 1-B's teacher called everybody to meet in the center of the field.

"Today you will be venturing further into the usage and each of your quirks. We will split into groups of 2 divided between the students that have quirks that affect their physical ability and those who don't. Those who don't will have to come up with a special combat move that they can use in battle and rescue missions. Those who do will focus on what the can't do physically such as rational thinking and agility... Understood?"  The students all shouted affirmatively.

The students with physical quirks such as Enji, Toshinori, and Tensei went with Gran Torino. While the students with non physical quirks such as Aizawa, Kayama, and Yamada, went with class 1-B's teacher. The group with 1-B were lead in to a gymnasium. "Listen up! Here you guys will have to think of how your going to fight that doesn't involve using your quirk. For those who would like to use some sort of weapon We have a supply of paper and pencils for you to use to plan a design. If the design is approved we will sent your commissions out to a agency that will build your weapons for you to use.." Students began to murmur but the teacher stopped them. "And for those who would rather focus on combat and gymnastic skills we have set up a series of challenges for you to maneuver through. If you wish you may practice your combat with a partner. Now get to work!" Students began to run off tho the area they thought suited them best. Aizawa had decided he would do better with some sort of weapon, While Yamada wanted to focus on combat. The two separated and Aizawa went to start planning.

He thought back to the sports festival when ‎Hakamada Tsunagu (future best jeanist) used his quirk to form a strong band, that he used as a capture weapon. He figured that maybe he could get a long fabric band like that, that he could manipulate in a way that would make it easy to capture enemies. He began to draw his idea out. The band would be a strong mailable material that could suspend heavy objects. His drawing had the rope as more of a scarf that he kept wrapped around his neck when not in use. He liked scarfs so the idea was rather appealing. As he was drawing he heard a familiar voice approaching him. "Hi there Shota!"

Aizawa's POV:

Oh god it's that annoying blue haired girl.. Did she just call me by my first name? I don't like that one bit. "Don't call me that." I say as I get back to my work. She kneels down and gets in front of me. "Oh come on, I hear that weird blonde guy call you by it all the time!" She laughs out. Uh. Who does this girl think she is??  "Yamada is not weird. Now go away." I say sternly in hopes she leaves. I don't want her near me. I'd rather just work on my drawing in peace. "You know you're pretty good looking for such a prude." She giggles. What. No. Ughh. Can she just leave. "Leave me alone." I say a bit more forced. She just laughs. What is her problem? I told her to leave like 3 times. "We should go out sometime?" She suggests with a wide smile. The fuck is she talking about?  "I'd rather not." I say as I turn away. She laughs. What the hell. She continues laughing, I just inch away. This girl is mental. But as soon as I get away I suddenly start laughing.. What the hell is happening?