28

General POV:

"Shota! it's 7:30, we gotta get to school!" Yamada shouts as he throws the blankets off of his body and jumps out of bed. Aizawa groans, and shoves his face in a pillow. "We're gonna be late come on Sho!" The blonde whines, pulling the covers off of his bed. "Ahg I'm all cold now Yamada!" Aizawa whimpers. Yamada shuffles to put his uniform pants on and hops onto the bed. "I'm gonna drag you out of bed!" He says as he grabs the boys waist and pulls him of the mattress. "Fineee" He mewls dragging out the word. Aizawa then jumps off the bed and grabs his uniform. He begins to shove his arms into the coat sleeves and legs into his pants. "Help me with my tie Sho Sho!" Yamada asks sprinting up towards the other. "Can't you tie your own tie?" The raven hair asks slightly irritated. He was not a morning person. "I always have my mom do it, but you're here so help me outtt" He explains in a whiney tone. Aizawa slugs over and starts to tie his tie. Yamada looked down at the boy and grins, "You're so short!" He laughs. Shota stares away while he finishes tying the knot. "Let's go." He says unbothered as he opens the door and walks downstairs. Mrs.Hizashi waves and says a happy good morning to the boy. "Well good morning Shota, I didn't know you spent the night!" Aizawa waves back, "I wasn't planning on sleeping over, I hope you didn't mind." He replies. She shakes her head, "No not at all, you're always welcome here." She says with a happy smile. Yamada jumps down the stairs and slides into the kitchen. "GOOD MORNING MOMMM!" He yells his quirk slipping. Aizawa winces at the noice. "Oh shoot I'm so sorry!" He says frantically apologizing. "It's ok." Aizawa sighs. "Good morning sweetheart." She grins. "You best get off to school." She continues, ushering the boys out the door.

(At school)

The two sprinted into class right as the bell was ringing, and slid into their seats. Kayama glances over and makes a confused gesture at Yamada. She began quickly writing a note down on a piece of paper, then she passed it across the room towards her friend. Yamada accepted the note and unfolded it, 'Did you guys make up?' He rips a slip of paper and starts to write a response. It spreads through the class and back towards Kaya. She unfolds the paper, 'We'll talk at lunch." She groans and gives her attention back to Gran Torino.

After homeroom, physics , and math the lunch bell rang. Kayama sprinted through the hallways and to the cafeteria, She needed answer and she needed them now. She spots the group lunch table and saw Hizashi and Aizawa sitting together, but Tensei and Toshinori aren't there. "Hey you guys!" She shouts from across the room."Hi Kaya!" Yamada happily waves back. She dashes towards the table, "What the hell happened??" She shouts. Yamada sighs and looks over at Aizawa, "She's accepting, do you wanna tell her?" He whispers in his ear. Aizawa gulps and nods affirmatively. Kayama stares at the two with a confused look. "So are you two dating or what?" She asks blankly. Aizawa groans looks down at his feet embarrassedly. Yamada nods shyly. Kay begins jumping up and down, "I knew it!" She runs over to their side of the table and starts hugging each of them. Yamada grins and gives in to the hug, Shota on the other hand wriggles away uncomfortably. "Hey.. don't tell anyone please." Hizashi asks his friend. She understands and promises not to leak the secret.

Tensei and Toshinori join the group at the lunch table, being the good students they are they had volunteered to stay after their class to clean up. Due to the fact that Aizawa and Yamada didn't want to out themselves as a couple they had to refrain from any PDA. Aizawa had no issues with that but it was more difficult for the other boy. The group ate their lunch together and talked about all sorts of typical drama. "I think we get to pick our hero names soon!"  Toshinori exclaims excitedly. Everyone started to get riled up and talk about their ideas for names, except for Aizawa who had no idea what he would have his name be. "I want mine to be something cool and funky!" Yamada exclaims throwing his hands all arou- SMACK! He turns over and realizes he hit a girl in the face. He starts panicking, "I'm so sorry!" He yells. The girls starts laughing wildly. "It's ok ahaha!" She giggles out. "Are you sure??" He asks concerned. "Haha yeah totally!" She grins. "Hi I'm Emi Fukukado!" She exclaims squeezing past Yamada and sitting next to Aizawa. He looks away annoyed. Kayama grins, "Nice to meet you I'm Nemuri Kayama!" Emi smiles back happily. Tensei grins and introduces himself, then Toshinori. Yamada remembers he never told her his name, "I'm Hizashi Yamada, but I usually go by Yamada! Oh and sorry for hitting you before.." He says awkwardly. "It's ok silly" She laughs loudly right next to Shota's ear. He grimaced, 'This girl is too damn loud and it's getting on my nerves.'