21

Yamada ran past the rows of cars lining the street pulling Aizawa behind him. "God there's already so many people here!" He exclaimed excitedly. Aizawa groaned, he forgot how popular Kaya is. "Do we really have to go inside?"
"Uh obviously!, it's gonna be fun, plus I think someone brought alcohol!" Yamada explains. Aizawa smirks, "fine."
The 2 open the front door and see crowds of people all over, they recognized most of them. Yamada dashed over to a group of students and asked where Kayama was, one of the girls said she was probably in the living room. Yamada looked back at his friend and nodded, He began to walk to the kitchen as Aizawa followed close behind. Kayama had wealthy parents so her house was very large, it had 2 floors and a basement. "Heyy KayA!" Yamada said as he waved at her. She ran up to the two boys and lead them to the kitchen where Toshinori and Tensei were. "look who finally showed up." she laughed. "Hi guys!" Tensei said with a big smile. Aizawa waved and Yamada began to socialize. "Yo Aizawa! wanna go get a drink with me?" His friend asked him. "sure, what do they got?" He asked as they walked to the bar counter. (yes she's so rich she has a bar.) "let's see!" They arrived at the counter and Yamada began laughing. "what's so funny?" Aizawa asked the hysterical boy. "The bartender is her cousin!" He said still laughing. Aizawa was dead confused. "Ok, why is that funny?" Yamada pointed at the guy at the counter. "Well I beat the shit out of him at one of Kaya's family reunion softball games, and he's like 27!" Aizawa chuckles, "so he's just chill serving underage kids alcohol?" Yamada nodded. They walked up to counter and asked what was on the menu. "We got like 5 different types of beer, you guys are kids so won't be able to tell the difference anyways..and then vodka with various mixes." Yamada made an exaggerated thinking face, and decided to just get whatever beer the guy recommended. Aizawa settled for vodka mixed with ginger ale and lime juice. The bartender handed them the drinks and the two walked off.

"Yamada?" He turned over to Shota, "Yeah?" "You know that beer tastes like cow shit right?" Yamada snickered, "Yeah I know, but vodka just tastes like rubbing alcohol." Aizawa shook his head, "Not if you mix it with other stuff." Yamada shrugged and opened his can. He took a swig and make a slightly disgusted face, but he covered it well. Aizawa smirked and took a sip of his drink. He's had alcohol before so the initial sting doesn't bother him. Toshinori walked up to the boys, "Hey guys, Kay wants you guys to come upstairs with us." Yamada stood up and pulled Aizawa with him. The three dashed upstairs into her room and saw Kayama and Tensei sat on the floor. "we're playing truth or dare, sit ur asses down!" She exclaims happily. "Hell yeah!" Hizashi yells. He sits down next to Kayama who was sitting across from Tensei and Toshinori and Aizawa sat beside him. Aizawa doesn't really wanna be doing this so he just scrolled through his phone.

Kayama pulled a bottle out and spun it around, One end was on Yagi and the other was on Tensei. Tensei grinned, "Truth or dare?" Toshinori thought for a moment and chose dare. Tensei leaned over towards Kayama and whispered in her ear, "Is Todoroki here?" She nodded. He sighed and looked at the blonde. "Go up to Enji and poke him then walk away." He says with a smirk. He knew that Enji despises Yagi, so it should be funny. "Oh!" He exclaimed. Everyone began telling him that he had to do the dare, He walked out of the room and went to search for the fiery boy. Yamada followed him with his phone in hand. He was ready to record whatever was about to go down. Toshinori looked back at him and smiled unsurely. He soon spotted his target and started to walk up to him, you could tell how nervous he was. Enji was surrounded by a mix of girls and some of his friends. Toshinori walked up to the boy, poked him and started to run away. Enji looked up and threw a empty beer can at his head. "The fuck?!" He began to follow after the boy but he was out of sight. He didn't care enough to pursue him. Toshinori and Yamada bolted in the room and slammed the door. Everyone stared at them. Yagi slumped down and began laughing as loud as he could. Soon everyone started laughing except for Aizawa, who only had a slight smile on his face. "Send me the video!" Kayama asked. Yamada nodded and looked over at Toshinori. It was his turn to spin the bottle. He leaned in the circle and spun the bottle. The first end was on Kaya and the second was on Yamda. He looke over at his friend , "truth or dare?" Kayama grinned, "dare obviously!" Yamada began to chuckle, "You and Tensei, Seven minutes in heaven. Now." Kayama smirked, "sure, let's go!" she said as she walked up to Tensei and held her hand out. Tensei looked up at the girl and felt his face heat up, he grabbed her hand and the two left the room and went out to the closet in hallway.

Yamada fell onto the floor and started laughing, Toshinori joined in. Aizawa was still on his phone but he was inturupted by Yamada snatching his phone and pulling up the camera, "What are you doing?" He asked. "We have to wait till those two lovers get back, so we might as well take some pictures with Yagi." He explained. The boy pulled Toshinori into the camera and began snapping pictures. The two blondes made various funny faces and poses while Aizawa just sat there. He occasionally put up a peace sign or grinned. After the 7 minutes were up Kayama and Tensei came back into the room. Tensei's hair was ruffled and his shirt was very suspiciously wrinkled. Kayama was smiling and Tensei's face was bright red. "ight, guess it's my turn to spin." She spun the bottle and the first end landed on her and the second on Aizawa.