33

The two arrived at the arcade and Yamada buys a very large amount of tokens, "Do we really need that many?" Aizawa asks while staring at the paper bag full of coins. "Yes! I plan on getting a top score on every single game here!" He says with a big determined grin. "You really overestimate yourself." Aizawa sighs, as Yamada pulls him to the first game of the evening, skee ball. Yamada was over flowing with excitement, while though Aizawa was happy to be with him he wasn't very good at arcade games, or he was insecure about his skills at least. "Do you wanna go first?" Yamada asks. Aizawa shakes his head, "No. I can go after you." He says. Yamada nods and grabs a ball, he pulls his arm back and throws it up the ramp. He watches on edge as the ball goes up, and it's lands in the 100,000 slot! "Yes!" He shouts, turning to Aizawa. "Did you see that?" He asks. "Yeah, good job." The raven hair replies with a grin. He liked seeing Yamada so energetic and happy. "It's your turn! Here you go." Yama says while handing Shota a ball. He wearily takes it and step up to the game. "I haven't done this in forever.." He quietly laughs a bit right before he throws the ball up the ramp... It rolls up and up with momentum and ends up in the rolling back down. He sighs and looks away. "Yo! good try!, wanna go do something else now?" Yamada asks happily . "Sure." He nods, "What game should we do now?"

Aizawa looks around and see's a flashy joystick game, "Uhh that one?" He asks pointing at the console. "Ok totally!" Yamada says before grasping the boy's hand and running off to the game. "You don't gotta pull me everywhere ya know?" Aizawa laughs a bit. Yamada giggles, "I knoww but I like to hold your hand from time to time" He sighs happily while quickly pecking a kiss on the boys cheek. Aizawa blushes and buries his face in his shoulder. "I don't know how to play this, but I'll try I guess." He says while inserting a token and pressing the start game button. The game starts to play 8 bit music and flash instructions. He watched closely as the quick rules appeared. "Ok.." He says grabbing the joystick. He starts to shoot at little pixel aliens that appear on the screen. He stares intently and starts to fend off each of the bad guys. After a short minute the screen flashes, YOU WON! insert coin to play next round!, He turns to Yamada and asks him if he wants to try the next round, He accepts and put another coin in. Aliens start to appear all over the screen and Yamada starts shifting the joystick and press the fire button pretty quickly. He was hitting very few of the targets but was still trying. "How the heck did you do this?" He laughs, still shooting at villains. He starts missing and loses a life. "Oh no.." He sighs still determined. He loses another heart. At this point Aizawa wanted to help out, He reaches from behind the boy and grabs the joystick over on top of his hand. "Hey let me help.." he murmurs in here ear. He helps Hizashi's hand move so that he can fire at the aliens without taking damage. "O-oh thanks!" Yamada chuckles. Once he knew that the boy was used to it he took his hand away and watched from behind. YOU WON! insert coin to play again!
The machine beeps. "Let's go play something else?" Aizawa asks. Yamada nods, and they run off to another game.

The two play arcade games until around 6 O'clock, Yamada looks at his phone and checks the time. "Hey We've been here a long time, Wanna go get dinner?" He asks with a smile. Aizawa nods, "Sure."  They leave the arcade and sit on a nearby bench outside to decide what to eat. "I have around 200$ for dinner so we can eat wherever.." Yamada says while on his phone flipping through online restaurant recommendations. Aizawa just stared at him. "we could just go somewhere local?" Yamada asks as he turns to Shota for an responce. "I really don't care where we eat..soif you think that's a good idea then sure." He says rather blankly. He was a bit tired, but he wanted to finish their first date good so he obliged happily with everything. "Ok.. There's supposed to be good place a couple blocks down?" He asks. "Yeah that sounds fine." Shota nods. And so they start off to the restaurant, hand in hand. A few people give them funny looks but they ignore and keep walking, getting rather flustered from time to time. It was a quiet walk but they enjoyed the silence in contrast to the loud arcade they just spent the day in. They soon arrived at the door of the restaurant..

AN:

I drew the two adorable babies as they were walking to the restaurant! and I made it the new cover of the story! (I used procreate btw)

another note, it won't let me add an image for some reason so unless it's here when ur reading this, just look at the cover to see (sorry)