26

General POV a few days later:

Yamada and Aizawa have been somewhat awkward over the past days, they had no idea what to do next. It's not like they could ignore the fact that they made out in Yamada's bed and move on. They weren't ignoring each other but more ignoring the conversation they desperately need to have. The conversation that decides wether or not they forget about their drunken kiss or they remember it and take their relationship further. But they were both no good at talking about that kinda stuff..

Yamada couldn't handle the tension anymore so he decided that maybe Kayama could help.. 'hey kay can we skip class together I gotta talk to you really bad.' He texts her. Although he knows that she will always be down to skip he still asks. ping!  The blonde's phone chimes.  'yeah ofc meet me outside of the gates'. Yamada shoves his phone in his pocket and sneaks outside and past the front gate. Kayama see's him and immediately starts asking him about what's wrong. "What happened?!" She asks desperately. Kaya was always good at helping with drama, she was kinda like Hizashi's therapist. He then realized that the only way he can ask for help is by coming out to her as well, but he knows she's accepting so he just spits it out. "I'm gay!" He shouts. Kayama freezes then smile's wide. "Well obviously!" she exclaims. Yamada just stares at her.. "what?"  She starts giggling "I could already tell Zashi!" she says playfully. He looks around and starts to laugh as well, "So you don't care?" He asks. Kayama then pulls him into a hug, "of course not!" He smiles wide and hugs back. The girl soon then backs away and looks him up and down, "Is that all?" He shakes his head no. "Not exactly.." He sighs out. Kay looks at him confusedly.. "What happened then?" She asks. "Well you know how you had that party?" he asks and she nods back. "And you know how I left with Shota?" She nodded again a little impatient. "And you know ho-" He was interrupted. "Just spit it out already!"  Kaya asked. Yamada gulped and closed his eyes, "Me and Aizawa kissed!" He finally admitted, a slight blush filled his cheeks at the thought of it. Kayama's eyes widened.  "So he's gay too?!" She asks loudly. Yamada just shrugged. "I mean we were really drunk.. and I don't know if it meant he actually likes guys or the alcohol ma-" He was cut off again. "Did he kiss you first?" Yamada went red, "Uh yeah.." Kayama chuckled a bit. "He's gay." Yamada froze. "Wait how can you know that?" he asks frantically. She sighs and slinks down onto the ground. "If he kissed you first he must like you enough to make such a impulsive move." Yamada sat down on the ground as well.. "I mean I guess you're right.." He mumbles.

Kayama stares him dead in the eyes. "So you like Aizawa?"  Yamada starts nodding with a slight smile, "Yeah a lot! doesn't everyone?" Kayama groans and starts laughing. "No I think it's just you.."  Yamada blushes a bit. "After the whole kiss thing we have barely talked and when we do it's just awkward and short.." He sighs out. Kayama looks at him for a moment. "I can ask him about what he thinks about you? if you'd like.." She says partly out of her thirst for drama and part because she wants to help her best friend out. "Oh my gosh! Yes pleaseeeee!" The blonde whines out. Kayama nods. bringgg! The end of class bell rings. The two stand up and starts rushing to their next class.

(After School)

Kayama rushes out of class and heads off to search for Aizawa. She runs through the hallways and starts to look for him. She finally spots the dark haired boy and jogs up to him, "Hey Aizawa! We gotta talk right now." He groans, "I'd rather not."  Kaya grabs the back of his shirt and starts pulling him behind her. "Too bad!" He starts pulling away, "What the fuck do you want!?" He asks angrily. "It's about Yamada!" Kaya yells back. Aizawa freezes. "What about him?" He asks defensively. At this point Kaya had pulled him to her car. "Get in and I'll tell you." Against his will he complies and gets in the passenger seat of her car. "Ok now what's up with Yamada??" He asks slightly concerned. Kayama stares at him angrily. "What the fuck do you mean what's up?!" She screams. "You guys fucking kissed and your coward ass won't tell him, what you actually think about him!" Aizawa stares at his feet.. "It's driving him insane! You need to man up and tell him how you feel!" Kaya continued, Aizawa stayed silent. Kayama suddenly slammed the breaks of her car in-front of Yamada's house and pushed him out of the car. "Go!" she yells. Aizawa sighs, "I will!" She drives away. Leaving him standing in front of his porch. He nervously walks up and rings the door bell. The door creaks open and Yamada appears  ..