16

General POV:

Everybody and their partners gather at the entrance to the obstacle course, "EVERYONE IS READY.. 3..2.." Aizawa pulled the headphones over his ears, and looked over at Yamada with a smirk. Yamada nodded. "....1! GO!!" They rush off through the crowds of students, "OW!" Yamada screams as some sort of fire burns his right arm. Aizawa turns and sees the burn. "oh shit!" He pulls the headphones off and and stops. "Yamada! are you ok?!" He asks frantically. "I'm fine! we gotta go if we wanna get past round one!" He's replies. "But you just caught on fire!" Yamada shrugged, "ignore that, now let's GO!" Aizawa starts running, he's still worried about his friends arm but continues anyways. The two watch as Tensei and Kaya speed past them, a jet stream flowing behind them from Tensei's arms. They start speeding up , but are still very far behind. "YEAHHHHHHH!" Hizashi screams, causing a lot of the teams around to drop and cover their ringing ears. Aizawa grins. They start speeding past the stunned students as fast as they possibly can without falling over.

They catch up by quite a lot, but not enough to get in the top 30. Toshinori and Enji are in the lead, but Enji is not cooperating well. He's using his flames to push himself upwards, while Yagi is basically just dragging behind him. It is very similar for Tensei and Kayama, Tensei is using the jets in his arms to push past every one, while Kaya drags behind, except she is using her quirk to shoot out a powerful aroma that causes her opponent's to drift into a state of lust then fall asleep. The gas like substance spreads very fast and is almost to where Yamada and Aizawa are positioned. "What the fuck is that?!" Aizawa says pointing at the strange purple smog ahead of them. "oh ... that would be Kaya." Aizawa looks at him confused, "what does it do?" He asks worriedly. "It's like a ...sex smell?" Aizawa just stared at Yamada as they ran, "what the fuck." Yamada realized that what he said made no sense, "OH, sorry it's like a scent that works on guys mainly, it puts them asleep basically." He explains. Aizawa still confused, "how is it a sex smell??" Yamada burst out laughing. "uhm, you'll see?" He was silent for a moment, "does it make you horny?! or does it make you fall asleep?.." He asks frantically. "Kinda both?" Aizawa just kept running disappointed.

Aizawa's POV:

What the hell. That is the weirdest quirk ever. Like I don't even understand, it makes you wanna fuck... but you fall asleep instead? How do we even avoid that. Wait who does it make you horny for?...Kayama?! Oh god ew. "What do we do to avoid it?" I ask Yamada. We are still running and the purple sex sleeping gas stuff is getting closer by the second. "We just have to cover our noses and hold our breaths.." He explains. "But if we use our hands to cover our faces we're gonna lose balance and fall down.." I explain. We're already wobbly now so there's no way we could be able to stay up without our hands. "...maybe I can make a high enough vibration to thin it out, and knock a few people back a bit.." He suggests. That doesn't make any sense, but it's worth a try. "sure." I put my headphones on and hope that his idea works.. "YEAAAHHHHH!!!!" Yamada screams as loud as he can. It's so loud that I can hear it through my headphones. I watch as people all around fall to the ground.. It feels kinda bad knowing that we are hurting people but there isn't much else we can do. I always wonder how Yamada isn't deaf. I'm sure his hearing isn't the best, maybe he even has tinnitus. I look ahead at the gas, I can feel the vibrations from his voice, maybe his theory isn't the worst. The gas is actually thinning out! I take off my earphones and look at Hizashi, he looks like he's in pain.. "Hey you ok?" I ask him. He nods. I don't really believe that. I mean he's been burned and had to scream like a thousand times today, if it was me I would not be ok.

We keep running and the gas gets thicker. "Yamada, it's getting thicker.." He turns to me and frowns, "I- I can't yell anymore...sorry" Oh no, He shouldn't be sorry. "Hey it's ok, if we can't make it through a bit of the smoke I can erase Kayama's quirk long enough for us to get ahead. "Are you sure? She is really far ahead." He asks. I nod and we rush through the gas. I hold my breath and we jump over and around the piles of students on the track. A few are managing to stand up. I can barely breath, I take a gasp of air and hold my breath again. I can finally see that engine arm kid flying through the air with Kayama hanging from his body. "I see them! if I can look at them both I can stop both of their quirks." I exclaim to Yamada, He nods. I look up at the sky and get a clear vision on both of them... ok. I can do this. I activate my quirk and the two begin to fall to the ground. I start to hover in the air and my hair floats above my head. The gas disappears and we start to run as fast as we can. "Why did we fall?!" I hear Kayama shout at Tensei. "My quirk just cut out!" Ha! My eyes are drying up really fast. I won't be able to cancel their quirks for much longer. Yamada starts laughing. "You did it Sho!" He bursts out happily. Wait what?.. I ignore him. We finally catch up to Tensei and Kayama who are still recovering from their 20 foot fall. "Sorry about that!" Yamada shouts out at his friends as we pass them. I see Kayama flip us off as we run past them.

AUTHORS NOTE!:

I'm actually really proud of this. I know i'm not very good at writing but I finally have my groove back. hehe. well hope y'all r enjoying. part 17 should be up very soon!