25

Yamada's POV:
I scoot myself closer to Shota and put my arm by his neck. We are now face to face, our noses practically touching.. He's so cute. and I know it sounds weird or pervy or whatever but I really want to kiss him. Like so bad. I don't want to ruin what we have though, our perfect friendship. I don't know what I would do if I lost him. Maybe if I just told him I was gay.. Then I could find out what he thinks of me. Wether or not he thinks I'm weird and gross and he stops being my friend.. or in a miracle I can finally tell him how I feel and he likes me back.. What if I just tell him??.. then I can pass it off as me just being drunk if he doesn't accept me. I open my eyes and look at him for a second, I'm about to risk it all..
"Hey Shota are you awake?" I ask quietly. His eyes flutter open perfectly, just like an angels.. "yeah?" he asks. Oh god here I go.. "What would you say if I told you I was gay?.."

Aizawa's POV:
"What would you do if I told you I was gay?.." I hear Hizashi mutter out. WAIT WHAT? Am I hearing him correctly?
"w-what?" I ask.. He sighs, "What would you say if I was gay?" He repeats a little louder. Oh my god. It's not just me... He's gay too?  I look up at him and mumble "I-"  Yamada's expression goes sorrow, He pushes himself up and starts to get off of the bed, "Wait!" I yell as he starts to walk away. He turns back tears in his eyes. Oh no oh no he needs to stop crying, He turns back around and starts to walk away. Goddamnit Shota do something! I reach out and grab to back off his shirt and pull him backwards to me somewhat aggressively..

Yamada's POV:
I ruined everything he hates me! Stupid! Stupid Hizashi! "It's ok if you hate me, if I were you I'd probably hate me too.." I say as my eyes well up with tears. "Wait!" Shota yells, I turn back and look at him for a moment. He just stares at me silently, I turn back around and start to walk away.. I feel a tug on my shirt and get pulled backwards.. I turn backwards and see him with tears in his eyes too

Aizawa's POV:
He turns his head back and I look into his bright green eyes.. "Yamada..I don't hate you." I whisper under my breath. He stares back at me. "You don't?" He whimpers confusedly. I grin a bit, "Of course not you idiot!" I say as I pull him back on the bed, I flip on top of Him and hold myself right above him. His face is a mere inch away from mine.. I can't help but glance at his lips..What if i just kissed him? Like right now.  I can't help it anymore I cup his cheeks and pull myself onto him our lips press firmly together..

Yamada's POV:
I look up at Shota and he looks back.. The tension is so painful. It feels like the bit right before a kissing scene in a movie. Were we gonna kiss? I mean he did say he didn't hate me.. Every thought filtered through my mind as my eyes gently flutter close. Was this really my first kiss, was I really going through with it? His lips connected to mine as I immediately melted into his arms and he tightens his grip. We break away for a moment and both blush a little bit. I stare up into his pretty brown eyes.. before he pulls me back into the kiss, stronger this time. I weave my hands through his raven hair and quickly flip over on top of him.. He quickly obliged to let me deepen the kiss, My heart pounding fast as I struggle to realize that this is reality. It was a new sensation and I yearned for more.. I had to have him closer to me. I slip my tongue into his mouth and he groans a bit.. this continues on passionately, and I love every second of it.. it seems as if he does too..