17

Kayama's POV: (hehe never done kayama's pov and i kinda love it)

Those little shits! Good for them.. Now Tensei needs to get his ass up so we don't get behind. "GET UP DICKWAD!" I yell at him, "I am! I am! Chill!" he responds. He stands up and I grip his hand before we fly upwards. It was terrorizing the first time he did it without me knowing, and I'm not about to have another heart attack. "Ready?" He asks me. "Yeah.." I say. He flys upwards pulling me along with him. I start to release my somnambulist behind us. I'm happy Yamada and his little friend are doing so well. In the competition and just their overall friendship. I have to admit that I am kinda jealous of the little fuck though. It's not easy to watch your best friend become close with a person they just barely met. But I support him, and it's not like me and Tensei aren't getting closer as well. So I have no place to be complaining. I look down and see the 2 running, and before I know it we passed them. Oh no! hah! I don't actually care. I'm mainly just wondering how they are gonna respond to my quirk..  I feel like Aizawa will just fall asleep and Yamada is gonna get all lovey dovey.

General POV:

Tensei and Kaya fly over Aizawa and Yamada, purple gas flowing behind them. Aizawa began to cough, "Yamada, the gas is too thick so I can't see them to cancel their quirks.." He exclaims. Yamada nods, "It's ok Sho..let's just keep going until we can't.."  Aizawa looks upset, "We're gonna lose aren't we?.." Yamada facial expression changes to a slightly sad yet determined expression. "I don't know, but we did our best either way!"  Aizawa bursts out coughing, "I'm really tired Yamada.. I'm sorry." He says while slowly falling down. Yamada already knows they aren't going to make it any further. When Aizawa is asleep, he's asleep. He accepted their fate and dragged his partner off of the track. This signals that they have dropped out, so they are allowed to be untied.  Yamada unties their legs and picks up Aizawa. Surprisingly He's strong enough to lift him, despite his looks Hizashi is very lean. He carries his friend to a empty classroom, and sets him down on a chair to rest. He moves a chair next to his friend and drifts off to sleep with his head on Aizawa's shoulder.

Aizawa's POV: (30 minutes later)

I open my eyes and look around, trying to figure out where the hell I am.. Yamada is resting his head on my shoulder and it seems like we are in a classroom... WAIT WHAT?  The sports festival?? What happened... Did we lose? I really hate to do this but I need answers and Yamada is how I get them, so I have to wake him up. "psstt! Yamada.." I say calmly while nudging his shoulder. He groans and rubs his eyes.. cute. "Sho?" He asks me. I don't know what I feel when he calls me that but it's weird and fuzzy and annoying. "yea.. what happened?" I ask. He pops up and looks at me sadly.. I have a feeling I know what he's going to say. "Nemuri.. her quirk got to you.."  Oh.. Goddamnit it's my fault we aren't out there competing isn't it. I'm so stupid! I've completely ruined Yamada's or my chances of being noticed by any hero agencies. And I've made a complete fool of myself in-front of him!  "I'm.. sorry." I say while avoiding any eye contact. He looks at me directly in the eyes, despite the fact that I looked away. "oh sho!, don't be sorry.. you did your best. We did our best! I'm proud of you.." He says. I swear I can see tears forming his eyes. oh no. "wait really?.. but I made you lose the whole game. We couldn't even get past the first round.."   I look away. It's just plain embarrassing to have face him after I failed both of us. "Sho.." He pauses.. "Of course I am you idiot!"  He says with a smile.

Thank god. I'm glad I didn't piss him off. I start to look back up at him but i'm interrupted by him wrapping his arms around me. Oh.. a hug. I should probably hug him back.. I wrap my arms around his waist, and hug him back. It's so warm and yet somber at the same time..His hot steady breath spreads on my neck and under my shirt. It's nice.. His big hands around my lower back are so comforting, and oddly enough I'm fine being this close to someone. 'sniffle'
What was that? Oh no is Yamada crying?!    "hey... don't cry." I say under my breath. He sniffled again. His arm slide up my back he wipes his face. mhm of course he wasn't.  I laugh a bit, "you sure about that?" He mumbles and we separate. "Yes I am. Now let's go watch the games. Hopefully Kaya and Tensei made it to round 2." He pulls me up and we walk back to the stadium to watch the rest of the festival play out.