22

Aizawa groans and puts his phone down. "truth or dare?"  Kayama asks him. "Ugh dare."  Kayama points over at Yamada, "Sit in his lap for the rest of the game." Aizawa mumbles. And surprisingly he goes and sits down in his friends lap. Yamada flushes pink. "You don't gotta do this Zawa.." He whispers in his ear. "It's fine, as long as you don't mind." He responds. "Oh I don't care at all."

Yamada's POV:
Holy shit. Aizawa is sitting in my lap. It's a very interesting experience. He's not very heavy, and honestly even though it sounds weird.. it feels nice. The only thing that's nice is that his hair keeps ending up in my mouth. He sits on his phone while we play a couple more rounds. Occasionally one of us has to answer a truth, but oddly the bottle lands on the other three more often. Its 8:50 and I've had the most of my beer and i've gotten used to the off putting taste by now. But I don't feel drunk yet, and my goal is to get at least a little tipsy by 10. Shota finished his first cup and sent Tensei to get him another cup a while ago and he just asked him to go get more a couple seconds ago. He's barely even drunk yet. I don't understand how though, like 2 servings of vodka would have me flopping around like a baby, but he seems unfazed. Maybe this third cup will get him. Tensei walks through the door with his drink. Shota leans back and grabs the drink from him, as he does so he rubs against my chest and...area. Ahgg! This is torture! Like why did Kayama have to pick the hottest guy with the best body to sit on me??....Oh my god. I'm so gay what the fuck. Everyone decides that they don't wanna play anymore. Which means Shota can get up. "Hey um you don't gotta sit on me anymore.." I tell him. Despite the fact that I really like him there, He gets up and sits next to me instead of in my lap. It's not that much of a difference but I still wish we were close. "What do you guys wanna do?" I ask. "I'm getting another drink." Aizawa says as he stands up. How the hell is he done with the one he just had already?? "Same"  I say standing up too. The others also come with us, but only Toshinori doesn't get a drink. He says that drinking won't help him be successful in life so he's not gonna participate. And plus we needed a sober driver so it's ok.

We go to the bar and get more, as we start to leave Kaya's cousin the bartender stops us. "Hey Kay! can you go the the store and get some orange juice and cherries?" She nods and asks if we all wanna go with her. Toshinori says he wants to play pool with his other friends and Shota says he would rather stay at the house. I don't wanna leave him alone so I decide to stay too. "Whatcha wanna do while the others are off doing their own thing." I ask him. "I don't know, just hangout with you I guess." He says calmly. Aww he wants to stay with me! "Well what should we do then?" He looks down at his feet, "I don't care."  I think for a sec and cant think of anything. "Well I'm gonna go get another drink." I say.
"I'll come with you.." He says as he starts to follow me. I get another can and turn back. ping!  My phone dings.. Kayama texted me. 'hey make sure nobody goes in my room while I'm gone.' I text her back, 'of course girly!' She responds, 'you and your little bf can hangout in there though. and keep the party under control.'  Boyfriend?? ... Oh she means Shota. 'he's not my bf and I will. bye, be safe' I respond and put my phone in my pocket.  I turn to Sho and pull him upstairs, "we gotta go guard Kaya's room while she's gone." I explain as we go into her room. He nods and we sit down on the bed.

Aizawa's POV:

We gotta watch Kayama's room for some reason.. I mean I guess she doesn't want random kids to have sex in her bed so I understand but I don't know why me and Hizashi have to guard it. He's only had 2 and a half cans of his cheap beer but he's practically drunk already. Fucking lightweight. It takes me a lot to get me drunk, but I definitely feel a bit. I'm not trying to get dead drunk tonight, but a little is fine. "What do we even do?" I ask him. "I don't know, I wanna go swimming at some point, but we should wait until Tensei and Kay are back." She has a pool?! How rich is this girl holy shit.. "I'm just gonna be on my phone, you can do whatever." I tell him as I sit on her bed. "OoH I'll sit with you!" He happily squeals as he plops down on the bed next to me. "Hey Zawa?" He mumbles, "What's up?"  I ask. He doesn't respond.. That's weird. Whatever. I go back to watching cat videos. "That cat is so cutee!" he whines pointing at a black and grey cat on my screen. I nod. My neck hurts from sitting up for so long. I glance over at Yamada, He's on his phone going through old pictures.. He won't mind if I lay my head on him right? Whatever he lays on me all the time! I slink down a bit and rest my head on his chest, and go back to watching youtube. I can feel his breath on my face, it's warm. He's warm. I'm still confused about that. How can he be so warm and comforting?? He's just an annoying loud blonde boy. An annoying loud cute blonde boy..  Goddammit. Cute. Why the fuck do I keep calling him cute in my head. He's a guy. I guess it's not that weird to call another guy cute. Maybe it's just because I don't have a super fragile masculinity? Whatever.