20

Aizawa's POV (1 day time skip):

Kayama and Yamada took me to buy a cell phone yesterday. I didn't think I needed one but apparently it is a requirement. Yamada keeps sending me pictures of cats, I like cats. We stayed up all night just talking.. It was really nice. He told me to download some apps, and I have nothing to do so I might as well. I go to the app store and download Youtube and Instagram. I text Yamada and ask him how I set up an account on Instagram. I know what it is but I already know I'm not gonna use it much. He immediately responds, 'click the make account button and it will give you all the information you need to set one up!' Hmm. Seems easy enough. I enter my email address and phone number, My name, and all the other information it wants. I don't know why it needs all of that stuff but whatever. I have to make a username... I'll just use my name. I enter 'AizawaShota' and now I gotta put a profile picture? God this thing really wants all my information.. Whatever. I put a picture of a cute black cat and now the account is made. I go to my messaging app and tell Yamada I made my account. He asks for my username and I send it to him. A second later I get a notification saying that He followed me.

I go to his account page and scroll through it. His profile picture is a picture of him winking with a peace sign up. He's so weird. His bio is just a bunch of different emojis. I scroll through each of his photos. They are all just pictures of him and Kayama and some with Tensei. I scroll down, admiring each picture. Not admiring! Just looking at them. 10 minutes later I reach the end of his feed and go onto youtube to see what it was. I find cat videos and watch them for what seems like hours. Cats are so nice. Better than people. ping! I get a text from Kayama. 'Hey I'm having a party tomorrow night, You better be there. Zashi will give you the information.' I don't respond. A party? I would rather just sleep. But I know Yamada is gonna make me go. I'm not ignorant enough not to know that. I'm tired. I plop down in my mess of blankets and fall asleep.

General POV (next morning):

Aizawa pulls himself out of bed and feels his greasy hair. He doesn't have a problem with taking showers but he just didn't want to add more money to the water bill. But his scalp was itchy from being so dirty so he decided it would be best to take a shower. His dad left to go to work so he didn't have to be worried about waking him up. While he is washing himself he can hear his phone ringing. He ignores it. After his shower he drys off and checks his phone. Yamada had been spamming him for the past 30 minutes about how he was going to his house. Aizawa began to panic. He sent that 45 minutes ago and it takes 40 minutes to get from his house to Yamada's so there's no doubt that he was going to be there soon. Aizawa ran into his room half naked, in an attempt to get dressed before his friend arrived. ringg! His doorbell rings. He still doesn't have a shirt on, but despite that he yells, "COME IN!" Yamada creaks the door open and looks around the apartment. The floor is covered in beer cans and garbage. He tip toes over the mess and walks down the hall. Aizawa stands outside of his room still without a shirt on. Yamada's face flusters red. He quickly turns away. Aizawa just looks at him funny, and walks back into his room to put a shirt on.

"When is the party?" Aizawa asks his friend as he pulls socks over his feet. "It starts at 7" Aizawa walked over to his closet and pulled out a fuzzy scarf, "it's only 2, why did you come over so early?" He asks as he wraps the scarf around his neck. "I don't know.. just wanted to hangout!" Yamada says happily. Aizawa grumbles and invites Yamada to sit down on his bed. "Whatcha wanna do?" The boy asks excitedly. He was happy he was spending time with just Aizawa. "I don't know."

Yamada looked around and sees a tube of black eyeliner on the floor, he jumps off the bed and grabs it. "Heyyyy Shota what is this?" He says while lightly giggling. Aizawa flushes bright red. "It's nothing!" He says while trying to snatch the makeup product. He fails and Yamda pulls it away. "I didn't think you were the type to like makeup." He says playfully. "It's not mine!" Aizawa lied. "Whose is it then." Yamada asked with a smirk. Aizawa looked around nervously and sighed. "You know I don't care if you wear eyeliner.. right?" Aizawa looked at his friend, "you don't?" He asked confusedly. Yamada chuckled, "of course not!" He laughed. Aizawa, the red in his cheeks fading, sighed in relief. "thank god." Yamada looked over at his friend, "I wouldn't make fun of you for anything.. you have nothing to worry about." Aizawa looked down at his feet and grumbled something under his breath. "Wanna take pictures?" the loud boy suggested. "not really.." Aizawa responded blankly. "Hmm.. Let's do it anyways!" Yamada said while he pulled his phone from his pocket. He opened up snapchat and found a cute filter. He posed next to Shota and snapped the picture. "Urggg." Aizawa complained. Hizashi continued to take pictures with different filters and poses, Aizawa tried to cover himself up. Yamada squeeled loudly, He shoved his phone in his friends face. "Look look! We look so cute!!" He exclaimed as he showed Shota a picture of the 2 with a cat ear filter on. "I look gross." Yamada laughed, and then swerved his head towards his friend. "You are perfect." He said in a serious tone. Aizawa blushed. "No." Yamada floppped on the bed and began ranting about how he shouldn't talk about himself in bad ways like that. Aizawa ignored this and looked over at the clock. "It's 6:45." Yamada shot up and started to panic. "YO! the party is at 7! we gotta go nowww!" He whined. Aizawa groaned. "fine." The two got their shoes on and headed to Kayama's house.