6

Aizawa Shota's POV
We finally got to Yamada's house after 30 minutes of walking through the rain. He's really excited about me coming over, and it's showing. I look up at his huge house,I guess it's only 2 stories but compared to my tiny apartment it's really big. "Come on Shota!" Yamada says right before he grabs my hand and pulls me inside. Why does he keep grabbing my hand? I don't really mind much it's just a bit weird, yet again Yamada is pretty weird. I smile to myself.
"your house is so nice.." I mutter out.. I take off my shoes and Yamada keeps his grip on my hand, he excitedly pulls me to the kitchen. There's a woman standing at the counter, presumably his mother.. "hello there Yamada, whose you're friend?" She asks with a smile. Her voice was soft and calming. Yamada was beaming, "This is Aizawa Shota!" I look down at my feet and back up at the woman, "hi.." I quietly say. God that was the worst, she probably thinks I'm super disrespectful.. "He's shy" I hear Yamada whisper to the woman, she chuckles. "Ok well you can go along now, have fun!"

Yamada grips my hand, pulls me around a corner, and up a staircase. That woman..his mom was so nice. It was odd but I ignored it.. He opened a door and lead me into his room. It was much bigger than mine and very tidy. Yamada finally let go of my hand and jumped onto his bed. "sO WHATCHA WAnnA dO!" He shouted. I could feel my ears ringing..
"oh sorry about that, are you ok?" he asked concerned.. "yeah, I'm fine.."

Yamada Hizashi's POV
my stupid quirk! It keeps acting up and I can tell it hurts Shota's ears.. I feel really bad. Anyways I gotta figure out what to do with him so that his first sleepover can be one he remembers! "well what do you want to do?" I ask. He looks around and then at me. "I don't know, it's up to you."  Hmmm I think for a moment "We could play Minecraft or-" Shota looks at me confused.. "what is Minecraft?"  WHaT!? How doesn't he know what Minecraft is?? I mean I guess if all he has is that outdated computer it makes sense.. But still, I definitely have to show him. I run over to my Xbox and grab 2 controllers and turn the console on. The whole time Shota's looking at me confusedly..

Aizawa Shota's POV
what the hell is he doing?? I watch silently as Yamada messes with his T.V and all his video game thingies.. He rushes over and hands me a controller.  After a little while of learning the basics, he continues to show me how to play the game, and how to build and craft items. He even found me a cat and tamed it for me.. I named her coconut, and for some reason Yamada found it really funny?

General POV - 20 minutes later
The rain was much heavier now,and extremely loud you could hear each droplet pound the roof like a drum..
BANGG!  "ahh!" Aizawa screeched at the sound of the loud thunderclap.. and grabbed onto his friends waist. Yamada, who was now bright red, looked down at the scared Aizawa in his arms with a pleading expression . "hey it's ok,it's only thunder.." He said softly assuring his friend. Aizawa looked up into Yamada's pretty green eyes. He soon realized what he was doing and let go immediately. He was very obviously embarrassed.. "I'm sorry.." Yamada giggled at him, "it's ok, I didn't mind" Aizawa's face flushed a bright red shade. " you didn't?" He asks disorientedly  "of course not, why would I mind my best friend hugging me?" Yamada replied with a grin.. Aizawa looked at him shocked.. "I'm your best friend?"

Authors note
Sorry I'm so bad at writing! But ignoring that I hope y'all like the story so far, it's getting pretty spicy 😅? Anyways I'll be posting a little less, because of YouTube stuff. (check out my channel "rayray" for mha/bhna content if you'd like) well bye bye!