11

Yamada felt his heart beat faster,.. "o-OH! Uhm I hang out with Shota because.. he's really nice."  Kayama grinned, "that's all?"  The boy coughed, "NO! .. I mean that's not all I guess." He looked down at his feet, "What I mean to say is that i think he's great!, super cool to talk with, and  he's really quiet and straightforward.. i like that about him." He said happily. "Hmm I never would have thought you would be friends with someone so blunt and stand-offish"  Kayama said while handing Hizashi a cup of ice water. "I don't know what that means, well  whatever, anyways whatcha wANNA DO?!" he squeaked.  Kayama looked around and thought of something the two could do.. then she had a great idea! "We could just gossip!"
Yamada smiled, "YO! that sounds fun!"

Kayama lay on the bed, on her stomach with her feet kicking behind her, Yamada was on the floor sprawled out 'painting his nails' with a black sharpie. "So you got your eyes on anyone?" Kayama asks while handing her friend a real bottle of nail polish. Yamada tenses up and gets red in the face. "NO!" At that moment Kaya burst out laughing. "BHAHAAH!" She cackled and rolled of the bed. "Yamada has a crushh!" she mocked him playfully. Yamada just sat on the floor flustered. "no-".  Kaya scooted close to him and looked him up and down. "what do they look like?" she asked.

Yamada thought about how he could describe Shota without her knowing for a moment. "They have dark hair and dark eyes." he said with a grin. Kayama scoffed, "OH COME ON! WE LIVE IN JAPAN! WE ARE JAPANESE! EVERYONE HAS THOSE FEATURES!" She screeched annoyed. "That's all I'm giving you, sorry" He replied. "Ugh fine!" she growled. "let's watch a movie and go to bed, we have training for the sports festival tomorrow." . Yamada nodded.

Shota Aizawa's POV (yammering about hizashi):

Yamada. Why would he do that? ..Run 3 miles just to see me? God he's weird. I mean it's not like i didn't appreciate it,but it wasn't necessary. He could have gotten sick, but he still came. Just to see me. Me. Ughh Yamada is so nice! I don't get it.  I'm a quiet, rude, nobody; yet he still chooses to be my friend. SHIT! ..didn't he say I was his best friend?! that was so nice... I remember he said that, and then he said he knew we were.. we were meant to be something? I don't know. He really is nice,  like a loud obnoxious prince.. Yeah a prince; with the prettiest green eyes I've ever seen.  NOT PRETTY! Thats weird. Go to bed Shota!