27

Aizawa stands outside of the house staring at Yamada, who stares back. The silence is painful, "Y-you can come in.." Yamada mumbles leading the other boy inside. Aizawa takes off his shoes and looks back up at the blonde. "We have to talk.." He sighed. Yamada nodded. The two quietly walked upstairs into Yamada's room. They sat on the floor a few feet apart and the awkward silence continued.. "What happened.." The blonde asked sorrowfully.. "Well we ... kissed, but I don't really know what to make of that.." Aizawa whispered out, his face covered in a shade of red just thinking about it. Hizashi paused for a moment, "Well from my point of view I see it as we got drunk together, had a make out session on my bed, and now you think I'm weird for kissing you and you hate me and don't wanna be around me!" He burst out somewhat angry and somewhat sad. Aizawa sighed, "I kissed you! If anything you should be weirded out by me for initiating something like that!" Yamada began to laugh, Aizawa stared at him confusedly.. "Wha-" he was interrupted, "So we both don't hate each other?" He giggled out. Aizawa shook his head, "I don't hate you." Yamada jumped up, "Well I don't hate you either! I think we're just being stupid teenagers who are prone to drama.." he laughed. Aizawa sighed, "yeah you're right.. but what does that even mean?" He asked.

Yamada sat back down, "Well I don't know about you but I happened to enjoy that kiss!" He said unashamedly. Aizawa blushed even more, he turned his head away and buried deeper into his scarf. "I didn't hate it.." He mumbled not loud enough for Yamada to hear thoroughly.. "What?" he asked. Aizawa repeated a little louder, "I didn't hate it." Yamada already thought he knew what he said but he asked one more time. "I liked the kiss!" He said a final time. Yamada sighed happily, "That's what I thought you said.." Aizawa uncovered his face a bit.. "does that make us just two friends that kissed, and moved on..or what?" He asks. Yamada looked up the boy boy in front of him, "I don't really wanna move on.." He admits. Aizawa shook his head, "Y- yeah.." It was quiet for a moment but Yamada finally spoke up, "Shota..." The boy looked up, "Yamada?.."

"I like you Shota.." The blonde finally admits. He figured if his friend didn't care about them having a literal gay kiss on his bed for 10 minutes he probably wouldn't care about him having a crush on him.. "I- Uh.." Aizawa mumbled..
"I think I do too.." He repeats a bit louder. Hizashi smiles widely and starts jumping around out of pure happiness. "You do?!" He asks. Aizawa nods. "Like in a gay way?" Hizashi asks once more. Aizawa turns bright red and nods before he hides in his scarf. "Sooo you kissed me because you think I'm drop dead sexyy!" He exclaims flirtatiously. Aizawa groans, "sure." Yamada flops on his bed, on his stomach with his feet kicking in the air behind him. "You're a moron Yamada." Aizawa sighed with a slight smile.

(20 minutes of talking later)

"Wait so you don't wanna be my boyfriend?" Yamada asked a little whimper in his tone. Aizawa started to panic a bit, "No! That's not it I've just never been in a ..." He explained. Yamada sighed. "Well I haven't either." He says looking up into Aizawa's eyes. "What if we try?" He asked softly. Aizawa looked up into his pretty green eyes.. "Ok." He mumbles. Yamada smiles, "So does that mean I get to take you on dates and give you cuddles and hangout with you all the time??" He asks excitedly. Aizawa grinned, "Yeah whatever.." Yamada giggled, "I know you're all embarrassed but I see through your whole unbothered act."

Aizawa's POV:

He's right, I'm actually happy that I get to be like this with him. I'm looking forward to hanging out with him more.. I'm not really one for PDA though and I can tell that he is, maybe I can have him tone it down in front of others. Otherwise I am perfectly fine being all up close and personal with him. Not like that though! Just cuddles and hugs or whatever. I haven't even thought about kissing him again. Ahg I don't wanna think about that right now we can deal with that later. Right now I would rather just play Minecraft with him. "Wanna play Minecraft?" I ask. He nods, "Of course my love!"  Ugh he is so dramatic. I watch as he sets up the console and grabs controllers, He starts up the game and we begin playing. We're in creative because Yamada insisted on making a 'cool DJ party mansion' for us to live in. I'm not even sure what that means but I go along. We make a big quartz building and fill it with colorful carpets and glass. He fills it with note blocks and CD players. I make my own room for cats, I put simple black carpet and a black bed. Then I spawn 2 cats, a white one and a black one.  Cats are nice.

We play for the rest of the night. We switched to survival after a while and Yamada would help me when I would get stuck or attacked by monsters. At one point he even put his hands over mine on the controller to help me. I liked that. It made me all fluttery. Ugh. I don't know what to do with my feelings. I don't even know how to express then properly. It just comes out a big mumbled mess. Yamada on the other hand has no issues with the matter. All he's doing is rambling about how exited he is to be with me and all that other sappy stuff. I look at my phone and check the time, it's already 12 at night.. "Hey Zashi?" I ask. "Yeah what's up?" He asks turning to me. "It's late and my dad doesn't know where I am.." I explain. He puts down his controller, "Do you wanna go home?" He asks, I definitely don't wanna go home. "Not really.." I say as I lean backwards and lay down on the floor. "Good. I didn't want you to leave anyways." He says with a grin. I'm so exhausted. We had combat training, then I got screamed at by Kaya, and then had to talk about my feelings which is tiring enough, and then I stared at a screen for 4 hours. I feel myself yawning and I shut my eyes. I don't even care that I'm on the floor. It's too much work staying awake.

Yamada's POV:

Shota fell asleep on the floor and I don't really think it's comfortable there so I nudge him awake and he lays on the bed. Before he closes his eyes again he smiles his cute little smile. I love that smile. I get under the blanket and lay with him. I can't sleep yet though. I need to just admire how perfect he is. Haha I'm gay. He turns towards the wall away from me. Ugh does he really want me to cuddle him so bad that he has to get in the most optimal cuddle position. I scoot closer and lay my arm around his chest, and inch our abdomens closer and voila!  I'm the big spoon! And he is my cute little spoon!  Then I fall asleep with my perfect boyfriend.