5

Yamada Hizashi's POV
I'm soo excited!, for a multitude of reasons: Shota and I are having a sleepover, and I get to call Shota ...Shota!  Gosh I can't stop saying his name, everything is perfect right now.. Other than the fact that it's raining, that's not the best.
I look over at Shota and realize he's only wearing a tee shirt?? "shit! Shota aren't you cold?" I ask. "yea I guess so... but it's f-fine." He's shivering. Uhh no. I will not let my Aizawa freeze for a second more. I quickly take off my coat and put it over his shoulders..

Aizawa Shota's POV
"shit!, Shota aren't you cold??" Yamada asks me. I am a little cold but I don't want him worrying about me.. "yea I guess so... but it's f-fine" dammit I really am cold..whatever, I keep walking on. I still can't get over how warm and fuzzy Yamada makes me feel when he says my first name.. It's so oddly comfortin- ah what's this?, I look over at Yamada, he gave me his jacket? He didn't have to do that, we're almost at my apartment. I guess I'm appreciative, but now he's going to be cold.. tch whatever. We arrive at my apartment 3 minutes later. "my dad can't know your here so you have to go up the fire exit stairs in the back, I'll show you, ok?" Yamada nods and follows me. We go up three flights of stairs and make it to my room. "stay right here, I'll be right back" I go climb back out the window and rush down the stairs.. All I have to do is go through the front door and go back to my room, so that my dad thinks I'm at home.

Yamada Hizashi's POV
So this is Shota's room.. it's a lot smaller than mine but that doesn't matter. There's very little in his room other than piles of clothes and blankets, he has a desk with a really old computer,a couple pieces of crunched up paper, and a notebook labeled 'aizawa's diary - if you read this I will fucking kill you!' ..He has diary, that's adorable! I guess I'll just wait till he's back.. 2 minutes later Shota creaks open the door. "hii there, I was starting to think you forgot about me" I laugh out. "I'd never forget you Yamada" He says with a little grin. Oh my god that little smile! It's so perfect..I have no clue why but I can feel my face get hot.. "come on let's go.."  He gestures towards the window. "aren't you gonna grab a change of clothes?" I ask confused.. "oh uh yeah.." He rummages through clothes and finds a black sweater, a pair of black jeans, and throws them in a bag. "ok now we can go" I nod and we walk to my house..

Authors note
Short chapter sorry, But y'all already know stuffs bout to down at the sleepover so keep reading for that -or follow for notifications ;)