3

One week time jump because I can (also just an aizawa chapter abt his home life so if you want to skip it's ok I guess)

Shota Aizawa's POV
The first week of school had finally come to an end, and to be honest it wasn't as horrible as I thought . Yamada stuck with me no matter what I did, and apparently he thinks we're friends? Are we? I've never had a friend before, a human one at least.. I had a cat named cuddles that I had found on the streets. I had hidden her in my room for around 8 weeks, we would play and snuggle, and at night I would sneak into the kitchen at night and bring her deli meats to eat. She was the closest thing to a friend I've ever had. But one day she ran out of my room and my dad caught her and.. I don't even want to think about what he did after that.. My eyes started to water. But I held back tears, crying is bad and if dad ever caught me he would just remind me of how useless and weak I am. I sat on my bed and melted into thought.

Dad has been a vulgar and sadistic person for as long as I can remember, ever since mom left actually. I don't like to think about but sometimes I can't help it. I pushed away the thoughts and went into the kitchen to grab a cup of water.
Dad's on the couch drunk and babbling about something I couldn't make out. I stepped over the trash and clothes that were scattered around the floor. I grab a cup out of the old cabinet and head towards the sink. I get my water, and quietly pass my dad. The floor is squeaky and uneven so it makes a lot of noise. But I've lived in this dumb apartment for 15 years so I know how to get past without making much sound. The house reeks of cigarette smoke and I need some air so I head to the front door and put on my shoes. I creak the door open.. and head outside. It's lightly raining, I like the rain.. not thunder or lightning though. That stuff is scary. I'd never tell anyone, I can't have people knowing I'm scared of something so stupid. The wind is really strong right now so I head back to the room before I get too cold. I creak the door open and take my shoes off..

"Shota." shit! My dad's awake... "yes?" I reply solemnly,looking at my feet. "where were you?" Dad asks me with a slight frown on his face.. "just outside on a walk.." He stands up.. "don't lie to me Shota."
God I hate the way he says my name.. "I'm not." I say slightly irritated. "why were you outside Shota." He asks his voice getting more mad by the second. "Because it smells like shit in here." He's getting on my nerves I didn't do anything wrong, yet he still bothers talking to me. He drunkenly stomps over and in front on me.. (TW) I know what's about to happen so i prepare myself for the pain.. he grabs my shoulder and pushes me against the wall forcefully. "what did we talk about.." he says quietly but still angered. I look into his eyes, trying to hold back my fear. I say nothing.. He stricked my face with the back of his hand. I wince slightly..It only stings a little bit, I look back at him. He's even more hostile looking than before "what. did. we. talk about Shota?" unless I wanted to have a bruise, I'd be better off answering his question. "respect." I say without emotion.. "that's right.. now apologize to me." I didn't do anything wrong. There was nothing to apologize for. But my brain wouldn't let me say no, so I fell into his toll and apologized. "I'm sorry."
He pulled away from me and didn't say anything else for the rest of night. What the was that all for if I didn't even get punished.. it's very unlike him not to do anything more but I guess I'm grateful..

Authors note
Sorry this chapter was a mess I just wanted to address Aizawa's shit home life and how he had a cat when he was younger.